Trust

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally reached my apartment, but my hands were shaking so badly, that I couldn't unlock my door. My back fell against the hallway, as tears started rolling down my face. 

"Why?" I thought to myself, as the past 4 months rushed through my mind. How much of our relationship was a lie? Even if there were signs he was unhappy, I never even noticed. The person I just saw, wasn’t the V that took me to Disneyland, he was someone else, someone I barely recognized.

My head fell to my knees, my whole body felt like 1,000ib, I couldn’t stand up, nor did I want to. Hours passed, people looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn’t care. The worst part of it all was

He didn’t run after me.

Suddenly the door to my apartment opened, and I saw a familiar figure.

“In Ha- ah” she embraced me with open arms.

“Eunji-ah” I managed to let out, as tears suddenly reappeared out of nowhere. Somehow, she knew. She probably got a text from Jin, one of V’s friends.

“My poor In Ha, what did that jerk do to you? He never deserved you, no one does. Come on, let’s go inside.”

“Eunji, will it always be this hard, finding someone to love me?” she looked at me with eyes of concern.

“yah, don’t say that” she scolded me, as she helped me off the floor, and supported me inside. I didn’t want to fall apart, but I did. And I couldn’t control it.

 

After a long bath, I sat down on Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter