Damage Control

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

 

When I started unpacking, it felt like I was missing something…

“MY PLUSH TOY!” ahh I must have left it on the plane! Or maybe… do you think Myungsoo took it by accident? Hmm should I text him?

 

“No, In Ha, you have to stay away from him. Remember he’s the son of your father’s biggest enemy. ABSOLUTELY NOT, DON’T CALL HIM..” but my plushy is being held hostage…

 

As I reached for the piece of paper in my backpack, my cell phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“In Ha, it’s me Chanyeol. I hope you don’t mind me calling, but Donghae hyung gave me your number! I was wondering you wanted to hangout with me today?”

 

“Today? Yeah, sure! What do you want to do?”

 

“It’s a surprise! Be ready in an hour, I will come pick you up!”

 

“Okay oppa, see you soon.”

 

Hmm maybe Chanyeol can take me to go pick up my toy… I reached again for the piece of paper with Myungsoo’s information on it, but then one of my father’s assistants knocked on my door.

 

“Miss. Sa, you’re father would like to talk to you”

 

They led the way to my fathers office, surprisingly he was working from home today.

 

“In Ha, have a seat.” He gestured to the chair he pulled out for me. The maid poured me a cup of tea while I waited for my dad to get off a business call. Suddenly, he walked into the room, and the workers bowed. I stood up and paid my respects. My father was a hard worker, he deserved all the respect I could give him.

 

“Sit down In Ha, you don’t have to bow to your own father all the time” he let out a smile. His smile was refreshing.

 

“haha sorry, bad habit. You wanted to speak to me dad?”

 

“yes. I heard about your encounter with Mr. Kim’s son on the plane ride. What did you think of him?”

 

“hmm?” I tilted my head. I didn’t know how to respond to that type of question.

 

“I didn’t really give it much thought” I was lying, I kind of couldn’t stop thinking about our encounter, but I couldn’t tell my dad that.

 

“let me re-phrase. Do you plan on seeing him again?”

 

“that’s funny you should mention that dad, actually he has my—“

 

Suddenly my brother barged into the room.

 

“Father, you have to see this.” He the TV, on the news network. The headline read:

 

BREAKING NEWS: The son of Kim technologies and the daughter of Sa technologies  seen coming off a flight from America together. Sources tell us that the couple were not afraid of showing skinship on the flight, and were very much “in love.” Eyewitnesses report that Kim Myungsoo, also known as the Kpop idol L, was shielding Sa In Ha from the press and fans. We are awaiting confirmation from both sides. Stay tuned for more information.

 

Pictures of us from the plane ride, with me sleeping on Myungsoo’s shoulders, and his head resting on mine were leaked and flooded all the news channels. Him holding my hand as we exited baggage claim was also there. How did these photos get leaked?

 

“Dad this is all a misunderstanding I can explain.” I tried to start a conversation with him, but then his phone rang.

 

“In Ha, step out of my office, I need to take this call.” My father ordered me out, but Donghae oppa stayed. I guess this is what they called damage control.

 

I went back to my room to grab my phone. I texted Chanyeol that I couldn’t go out because of the reporters outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter