He's Not Who You Think He Is

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 hours had passed since this flight began, and slowly but surely Myungsoo was opening up to me. He told me all about the band he was in, INFINITE they called themselves. And how he’s always loved acting as well as taking photos. I was honestly shocked, I would have never guessed his artistic side from his stoic and cold first impression, I guess looks can be deceiving.

 

“So you know why I’m going back to Korea, why are you here In Ha-ssi?”

 

“I’m going home, actually. I have been so busy with my studies, I haven’t seen my family in 3 years. I miss them. Especially by oppa!”

 

“Oppa?”  he tilted his head and looked at me with that confused face again.

 

“Yeah, my older brother! He actually forced me to come back this summer.” Just thinking I would be seeing Donghae oppa soon, put a smile on my face. But that quickly changed when our conversation was interrupted by turbulence. I let out a squeal and grabbed a hold of his hand. Holding tighter as the turbulence got worse.

 

5 minutes later

 

I looked again at Myungsoo, my hand still intertwined with his, he was more shocked than he was scared of the turbulence. His cheeks were slightly more rosy than I had last noticed, and he let out another one of his coughs of discomfort.

 

“Ohmygod, I’m so sorry.” I quickly let go of my grasp on him, and covered my face. Why was I turning all red now.

 

“It’s okay, In Ha. I was scared too.”

 

"You were?”

 

“Yes. Don’t worry about it. Since it’s been a while since you’ve been back to Korea, I hope you would consider me a friend that you can call when you need something, or just want someone to hangout with. Korea can get lonely sometimes…” he trailed off.

 

“Chincha? That would be great. Here let me give you my number.”  Before I had time to pull out my cell phone, the pilot began to speak over the intercom.

 

Passengers and flight attendants, prepare for landing.

 

“Oh shoot, I only have an American number right now. Here let me give you my oppa’s number, and you give me yours! Once I get my sim card change, I’ll send you a message!” we quickly exchanged information, as the plane got closer and closer to the ground. I held on tightly, this time making sure it was the armrest, and we landed.

 

Ladies and Gentlemen: welcome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter