Do You Trust Me?

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had spent a good 4 hours talking about my scandal and catching up on life, that I didn’t realize I hadn’t eaten anything all day.

 

“Guy’s, I’m so hungry, we’ve been talking forever and it’s already 10pm. What do you guys have to eat?” Everyone looked confused. The concept of keeping food in the house was useless to these idols, they had no time to eat it.

 

“We usually just order food in, but why don’t we go to the restaurant around the corner and get some food?” Irene suggested.

 

I nodded my head in excitement. “But wait, won’t people recognize you guys?”

 

“No, everyone who lives around here are idols too. We basically just live normal lives. Besides, it’s so late right now, who are we going to run into?” Wendy said, as she gestured all of us to get off the floor. “Let’s go guys, come on!”

 

Seulgi passed everyone a baseball cap, and we all headed towards the door.

 

“what’s the plan if we do get caught?” I asked, I remembered how crazy fans could get after experiencing it with Myungsoo…

 

“if we get separated, just come back here, arasso?” Irene told everyone.

 

We all walked out of the apartment, and it seemed like the reporters didn’t follow me, nor were there fans waiting outside for Red Velvet. We held each other’s hands, and walked to the restaurant together. It felt like the old days, when they were still trainees, and I was in high school visiting them.

 

“Unnie, you should’ve become a trainee with us, your looks and soft voice would’ve blended so well with our groups concept.” Joy said, as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

 

“Joy, are you crazy? When I sing, I sound like a dying cow. Trust me, I’m doing the world a favor by NOT being an idol.” With that, everyone laughed. We finally reached the restaurant. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw there was no one inside. The hostess gestured us to a table by the window. We sat down and started reading the menu.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

“Yeah, Dongwoo, stop stealing my spotlight.” Woohyun said

“Ow, Sungyeol hyung you stepped on my foot.” Sungjong

“L, get that step right. We can’t go on stage if we’re all out of sync” Hoya yelled at me. I was exhausted. We had been practicing for 4 hours straight, and at this point, everyone was messing up.

“hyung, don’t you think this is a little much?” I said to Hoya.

 

“yeah, Hoya. Let’s give the members a rest for tonight. We’ve gone over the choreography 50 times.” Sungkyu suggested

 

“yea hyung, my feet hurt and I’m hungry” Sungjong cried, while rubbing his stomach.

 

After a brief moment of silence, Hoya finally spoke. “okay guys, let’s call it a night. Let’s head back to the dorms.”

 

We all let out sighs of relief and happiness. “Can we stop by that restaurant on the way home?” Dongwoo asked. “YES PLEASE HYUNG” Sungjong second the idea.

 

“Sure, why not. It’s 9:50pm anyways, no one should be out right now. I think we’re safe.” Sungkyu said, as we all grabbed our coats and headed towards the practice room exit.

 

As we walked past the window of the restaurant, I noticed a familiar figure inside… this should be fun.

 

 

In Ha’s P.O.V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter