Going From Hot to Cold in 60 Seconds

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

In the restaurant

 “Hyung, I’m going to do something. You just make sure that Red Velvet gets back to their dorm safely. She’ll kill me if you don’t… I’ll explain everything to you later.” I whispered into Hoya’s ear.

 

I grabbed ahold of In Ha’s hand.

 

“What are you doing?” she said, looking confused

“Do you want to save your friends or not?”

“of course I do..” she said, looking at our hands intertwined

“Then, do you trust me?” how could she though. I’ve done nothing but lie to her. But why did our hands feel so comfortable together… Before she had the chance to respond, I had the sudden desire to run away with her, and so I acted on it.

 

In Ha, what are you doing to me?

 

 

As we outran the reporters, I glanced behind me, In Ha trailing behind me, our hands still intertwined. Her hands were soft… The look on her face right now…priceless.

 

Myungsoo was holding onto my hand tightly, as we ran past the reporters in front of the restaurant.

 

Thump. Thump. Why was my heart beating so fast? Maybe it’s because I haven’t ran this fast since high school. Or maybe it’s because.. I glanced at my hand intertwined with his. And yet, I didn’t feel uncomfortable. Why was it so natural to be with him like this?

 

He was running like his life depended on it. But why was he smiling at the same time? Letting out little chuckles here and there. Was this what fun was to him? His smile was refreshing…

 

“In Ha, are you okay?” he said as he continued to outrun whoever was left following us.

 

“I. Can’t. Breath” I let out. I really couldn’t. He then stopped. He took a look behind me and then bent down to check on me. He pushed my bangs back and wiped the sweat off my forehead with a napkin he had in his pocket.

 

“Come on, we’re almost there.” He stuck his hand out.

 

“There they are!” We heard a reporter shout.

 

Without a second thought, I took his hand, and we continued to run. It took 15 minutes, but we finally got the reporters off our backs. And somehow, we ended up by the Han River.

 

“I think we lost them” Myungsoo let out.  Why wasn’t he panting from all the running.

 

“I feel like I’m going to throw up.” I said as I sat down on the bench and started to cough uncontrollably.

 

Myungsoo looked concerned. “wait here.” He said. He ran somewhere in the distance.

 

Is he even human? How can he have the energy to run MORE? Oh right, he’s an idol. He probably runs away from girls all the time…but, why did the thought of him running with other girls make me…mad?

 

Suddenly, my thought process was interrupted with a bottle of water in front of my face.

 

“Drink this” Myungsoo said. I grabbed a hold of the water.

 

“Thank you”

He sat down next to me on the bench. I had finally caught my breath, and he was staring at the river. I took a look around me, and saw hundreds, if not thousands, of couples walking around. I finally had the energy to talk.

 

“I forgot how pretty it was here at night. Myungsoo, what are you thinking about?” I asked him this without even thinking...Maybe I didn't want to know what he was thinking about.

What if he asked me what I was thinking about? My heart still yearned for him to grab my hand again. 

 

He took his eyes off the river, and then looked at me. He inched closer to my face. I sat as still as I could. Was this going to be it, was he actually going to... 

He abruptly stood up.

 

“Let’s go for a walk?” he said.

 

This kid likes to play games with me. -.-

 

“Was running all the way here, not exercise enough for you?” I then used both of my hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter