Melting the Ice Prince

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laid down on my bed, all I could do was stare at the ceiling.

 

If this is how things are going to be, there’s no way I’ll be able to get to know him. Being forced in this relationship, it might just be the worst decision ever made for me.

 

Suddenly, my cell phone range. I noticed the number on the caller ID.

 

It’s Myungsoo’s number.

 

I didn’t pick it up. He lied to me. I thought we were on the same side. We didn’t even know each other, but why was he so interested in being in a fake relationship with me. For some reason, I don’t think I can trust him.

 

“Hi In Ha, I just called but it seems like you’re busy. Anyways, I’m sorry about confirming the relationship. This is the only way our families can get out of the scandal. And since I’m an idol, confirming it is just easier than having a million anti-fans attacking you. I hope you’ll answer my call later. We should talk.”

 

After reading his text, I threw my phone into my bag and slumped it over my shoulders. I couldn’t stay in this house for any longer.

 

I stopped by the kitchen, and told my mom I was going to Red Velvet’s dorm for the night.

 

“Are you sure that’s a good idea honey? There are still a few reporters outside.” She looked concerned for me.

 

“I can’t stay locked up forever. Besides, Wendy is coming to pick me up and she’s right out side. You know she’s an idol, she can’t be outside for too long. I’ll text you when I get there. Love you.” I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

 

“In Ha.” My brother stopped me as I reached for the door knob “where are you going?”

 

“I’m going to go sleep over at my friend’s apartment tonight. Why?”

 

“Do you think that’s an appropriate choice?”

 

“Apparently I can’t make any of my own choices anymore, so why does it even matter if it’s a good one or not. Oppa, I don’t want to be mad at you, but you’re making it EXTREMELY difficult for me not to like you right now. I thought you had my back, and I had yours?”

 

“In Ha, I’m doing this because I love you. I know how difficult it is to be in a scandal with someone like Kim Myungsoo. I just don’t want you to be hurt. This is the best decision.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“I promise you my precious dongsaeng. I mean, do you think I would want Kim Myungsoo to be close to you? I’d rather have you date that tall Park Chanyeol.”

 

“hahaha oppa.” I ran into his arms. I couldn’t stay mad at him, I knew he was looking out for me.

 

“Come on, I’ll block you from the reporters.” He took my hand and we walked out the door together. Suddenly, in that short period of time, I felt like I was fighting for my life.

 

Miss In Ha can you give us a comment on your relationship with Kpop idol L?

 

Miss In Ha, is it true that L went to America to win you back after you broke his heart?

 

Miss In Ha, can we get an exclusive interview with you?

 

Finally I reached Wendy’s car, and my brother pushed the reporters from the passenger side of the vehicle.

 

“Call me if you need anything. Wendy I suggest you leave quickly, before these guys get into their cars and follow you” my oppa closed my door, and I rolled down the window.

 

“Yah, In Ha, I’ve been waiting forever, what took you so long?” Wendy scolded me.

 

“it’s my fault wendy. Now quickly, drive. And be safe!” oppa gave me a pat on the head.

 

“Arrasso oppa, bye!” I said as I waved, wendy waved back to Donghae oppa and we left.

 

There was a car following us, but Wendy drove like a maniac, and we lost them

 

“So, In Ha, care to explain?”

 

“I’d rather not have to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter