Revenge Can Be Bittersweet

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car ride home was silent. I was trying to think of ways to start a conversation with Donghae oppa, but I just didn’t know what to say. Suddenly..

 

“Oppa you’re not mad at me, are you? I really, REALLY, didn’t know who he was!” I put my hands together, basically begging him not to stay angry at me.

 

“Of course I’m not mad at you my little cutie!” he messed up my hair. “How are you feeling In Ha?” He asked, I looked at him and he smiled.

 

“I’m good. I don’t know if you heard, but I was in the hospital before I came. I guess I fell or something? Anyways, I forgot everything that happened the past 4 months. So if I’m a little confused, please be patient with me.”

 

“Ohhh that explains a lot. Eunji did mention something to me about that, but I just figured your memories had returned. Well then, let’s just forget everything and start fresh. Here” he handed me a phone.

 

“Is this one of father’s new releases?” I turned the phone on and started playing around with the camera.

 

“This is our new prototype, don’t let it out of your sight!”

 

Why did Oppa sound like he was warning me. Suddenly, I remembered the promise I made to myungsoo…

 

“Oppa, it would be bad if I stayed in contact with Myungsoo, wouldn’t it?” I didn’t take my eyes off my phone, but I could feel oppa staring at me from the corner of his eyes.

 

“In Ha, you know how much dad can’t stand the Kim corporation. Are you willing to put him through that much stress because of some boy you met on the plane?”

 

Oppa was right. I didn’t want to upset my family. But why did I feel so hurt by the thought of not being able to see him again?

 

“You’re right oppa. I’ll just forget about him.” I smiled at him, but why did I feel so disappointed…

 

“We’re here!” He stoped the car.

 

“Oh, this isn’t our house…?”

 

“I have a surprise for you In Ha! Let’s go” he opened the car door for me, and we walked to the enterance.

"Oppa, why are the lights off?" I walked into a dark room, in an unfamiliar house…”Oppa, what are we doing here? le'ts just go home i do--…”

 

“SURPRISE!!!” about 40 people screamed, as the lights . There was a welcome home In Ha banner and my closest high school friends. Everyone was here!

 

“AHHH!!!!!” I screamed in shock, but ran to everyone and started hugging people, not even paying attention to who was who, I was just so happy to be home.

 

“Our little dongsaeng is back!” Heechul oppa patted my head.

"Heechul, how did you get more handsome?!?" I let out a laugh and he flicked my head. 

"keke sorry oppa, you know i've always liked teasing you the most!" I winked at him, then I felt someone grab me from behind!

 

“We’re so happy you came back for the summer In Ha, we are pretty fed up with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter