Memories Lost

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body felt numb. I couldn’t move. People passed by, but I stayed still. My eyes were closed,  as my memories faded.

 

At the Hospital

 

“In Ha!!!!!!” Eunji screamed, as she opened the door to my hospital room. “ I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you” she yelped out, with tears running down her face.

 

“It’s okay Eunji-ah, I’m fine! I don’t even remember what happened.” I looked towards Ji min and Xiumin, and they looked confused.

 

“you mean, you don’t remember talking to…?” Eunji tried to finish her sentence, but Ji min and Xiumin interrupted her.

 

“EUNJI LETS GO GET SOME COFFEE!” they said in unison. Was I missing something. Why was everyone acting strange? I watched them leave as the door closed behind them, but they didn’t know they left it a little bit open.

 

“Yeah, Eunji. She doesn’t remember anything about you know who.” Xiumin scolded her best friend.

 

Who’s “you know who”?

 

“She doesn’t even remember their relationship.  It seems like she’s lost all of her memories of the past 4 months.” Ji min let out.

 

I heard Eunji cry more, but what memories was I forgetting, exactly? Good ones? Bad ones… why was I even in this hospital bed? The doctor walked in, with Eunji, Xiumin and Ji min closely behind him.

 

“Well miss Sa, your blood work and tests seem normal. But I’m afraid you might have suffered so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter