Brother

VIXX GIRLS

Black smoke rolls through the dorm. Kongsook walks out of her room, holding her book, and coughing slightly.
"What did you do? Hyeyeon asks, tapping her foot.
"Summon a small demon," Kongsook states, before coughing again. "Well, tried to."
"Be careful with magic, Kongsook. It can overpower you," Wonsook states, walking into the room with a small glass of water. She hands it to the doll, and smiles slightly.
"I need to learn somehow," the doll explains, drinking the water soon after. "Can't you help me?"
"I have power. You have magic. They are completely different things," Wonsook explains briefly.
"I wish there was someone," Kongsook sighs, before finishing the water.
"Hey, you'll get it down," Wonsook encourages, swinging one of her arms around Kongsook, and shaking her slightly. The doll smiles, and pulls her hands closer to her chest.
"I'm going to check on Taewoon," she whispers, handing the glass back.
"She hasn't come out for awhile," Hyeyeon states, looking at the door with the needle. "Good luck."
Kongsook walks over to the room, and knocks gently on the door. "Taewoon, can I come in?" She asks, smiling sweetly. The door opens slightly, and Kongsook smiles wider. She enters to Taewoon working at her little station. "Hi."
Taewoon looks up, full of pins. She pulls them out, and responds, "Hello."
"What are you doing?" Kongsook asks, skipping over to her.
"Designing," she replies, looking back down to the paper.
"Oh?" The doll asks, seating herself into the elder's lap.
"Kongsook, I can't see the paper now," Taewoon states, looking up at her.
"I know," she smiles, resting her head onto Taewoon's shoulder.
"I'm almost done, alright? I'll come out soon," Taewoon whispers, moving her body.
"I miss you," Kongsook whines, as she gently placed on the floor. She pouts, and looks up at Taewoon.
"I miss you, too, but I'm almost done," she states, looking down at her. Kongsook pouts further, and Taewoon returns to her paper. Kongsook stands, and walks out of the room. She walks to her own, holding the book close. She walks inside, and shuts the door behind her. She walks to her small alter, sink to her knees in front of it. She reaches out, and her small doll.
"Taewoon," she whispers, dropping the book down. A small pentagram is etched into the wood. She traces the outlines, and the lines inside. She lays on the alter, falling asleep after.

 

A gently hand Kongsook's face awakening her from her sleep. She moves slowly, and opens her eyes. She looks up to a large figure squaring beside her. She panics, and backs away. The man presses a finger to his lips, smirking after. The man sits beside her, adjusting the sunglasses over his eyes.
"Who are you?" Kongsook whispers, moving to her bed. The man points to the alter, smiling after. "Did I summon you?" He nods. "Do you have a name?"
"Namjoon," he explains quietly.
"Namjoon," Kongsook whispers, testing it out on her tongue. He smiles wider, tapping the book. "Are you in here?" He nods again, fixing his black hair. She grabs it and starts flipping through the aged pages. Her eyes scan over them quickly, looking for the name. Namjoon presses a finger to a page, recognizing his own name. Kongsook read the page, and nods slowly.
"You're related to Wonsook?" She asks, and Namjoon nods. He stands, and walks to a covered window. "Do you need to leave?" He shakes his head, and Kongsook lays on her.
"Don't tell them I'm here. I want to tell my sister myself," Namjoon whispers, looking at her. She pauses, but nods slowly.
"I won't. Why don't you rest?" She offers, holding the book close. He shrugs, and sits in a small corner. She laughs lightly, before falling asleep in bed.

 

"Kongsook, wake up! There is a man attacking random people. Everyone else is on their way," Wonsook yells, barging into her room.
"What?" She asks, blinking her eyes open.
"You were asleep this whole time?!" Wonsook asks, fixing her purple skirt.
"I was summoning last night," Kongsook confesses, standing slowly. She rubs her head, and before shaking her head.
"You know what? Freeze!" Wonsook yells. Kongsook watches her move her hands done. "You have one minute." Kongsook moves slowly, grabbing her outfit. She slips on the black and grey number, before putting all her items at her side.
"Wonsook, I don't feel good," Kongsook utters.
"Resume," Wonsook starts, before Kongsook staggers over.
"Does Sanghye have healing stuff?" Kongsook asks, looking up at her friend.
"Probably. Let's go, alright?" Wonsook whispers, grabbing her. They walk out, and start to the man.

 

"Where are they?" Hyeyeon asks, staying in the shadows between two buildings.
"They'll be here soon," Jaehwa promises, before flying out to help her friends. Hyeyeon exhales, and creeps out slightly. Her feet rest at the outline of the sunlight, and she looks to find the other three fighting the man.
"Why am I so useless?" Hyeyeon mutters, looking out.
The man pushes his sunglasses up, before pushing his hands out. Taewoon grabs at , dropping her needle. Sanghye charges, and the man moves one hand to her. She drops her digital pistol, and it pixilates away.
"Do you want to try?" The man asks, looking up at Jaehwa. She hesitates, floating back. The man squeezes his hands, and Sanghye and Taewoon choke more.
"What are you?!" Jaehwa asks, staring at him.
"I am life," he states, allowing Sanghye and Taewoon to fall.
"No, you are Namjoon," Wonsook states, walking down the street with Kongsook on her arms. "Jaehwa, take her someplace safe."
Said girl flys down, and takes Kongsook over to Hyeyeon.
"Sister," Namjoon starts, looking at her.
"Hello, brother," Wonsook spits, moving closer to him. She kneels at one point, and grabs Taewoon's needle.
"That barren rock, you and the family trapped me on, wasn't very fun," Namjoon states, looking at her.
"You use your power to kill. You're supposed to let life flourish and help it do so," Wonsook speaks, moving beyond her friends.
"Now where is the fun in that?" Namjoon asks, smirking at her. She scowls, and charges at him. He smirks, dodging her movements. She swings around.
"I'll send you back myself," Wonsook spits, as Namjoon moves his hands behind him. Taewoon and Sanghye choke again, and Namjoon looks at her.
"Stop or I'll kill them," he threatens. Her friends move forward, grabbing at their necks again.
"Let them go," she growls, as a flash of silver hits him.
Hyeyeon moves to Wonsook's side, panting heavily. She hisses at Namjoon, flashing her fangs.
"Vampires are an interesting source of life," Namjoon starts, allowing the pair to fall again. "Both dead, but still alive and moving." Hyeyeon hisses again, before Namjoon shakes his head. "Wouldn't you wish to be alive?"
"I am satisfied with my vampirism," Hyeyeon combats, weakened greatly by the sun beating on her back. Namjoon smirks, and pulls off his sunglasses. Forest green eyes greet the pair. Namjoon starts muttering under his breath. Wonsook's eyes widen, as the words reach her ears.
"Nmi, run!" She yells, turning to her friend. Hyeyeon's brow scrunches together. Namjoon finishes, and Hyeyeon screams.
Her silver hair darkens to black. Her fangs recede. She feels stronger in the sun, yet weaker overall. She falls to the ground, to her hands and knees.
"What happened to me?" Hyeyeon utters, weakened greatly. Wonsook kneels beside her, tilting her head up. Deep brown eyes greet her, and Wonsook allows her hand to slip.
"You're mortal," she utters, looking at her.
"What? No. No no no no no," Hyeyeon denies, attempting to stand again. She wobbles on her feet, resting her hands on her chest. Small thumps greet her, and she falls again. "Heartbeat."
"Don't you enjoy it?" Namjoon taunts, smirking at her.
"Change her back," Wonsook commands, gripping the sword tighter.
"No," Namjoon refuses, as his sister charges at him again. Something hits his back, staggering him forward. Wonsook pushes the needle into his stomach, and twisting it.
Namjoon crumples down. He reaches his hands out, and chokes Sanghye and Taewoon again. He groans, and they weaken. He pulls out the sword, and his wound heals. He stands, sapping the remaining life from the pair.
Wonsook runs to them. She presses her hands to Taewoon's neck, looking for any sign of life.
She doesn't.
"You killed my friends," Wonsook whispers, shaking slightly.
"They would have died anyway," he counters, standing upright.
"You are a monster," she spits, moving closer to him. Kongsook creeps out, and limps over to them.
"You lied to me," she whispers, looking up at him.
"It happens," he counters, "but I do thank you for summoning me. It's a shame I'll have to kill you as well." He moves his hands out, choking Kongsook. He squeezes. Bones pop in her neck, before she collapses on the ground, dead.
"Kongie," Wonsook whispers, as Jaehwa flies and Hyeyeon runs at him. Wonsook watches them choke, almost powerless to stop her brother.
"Don't you wish our powers could work on each other? You could join them," Namjoon speaks. Wonsook looks around to her fallen friends.
"No," Wonsook denies, rising to her feet. Her watch sways at her side. "I won't let you bully me any more." Her eyes shift to a light grey, blending her eye colors together. The clock at her side swings more, ticking loudly. Her hands raise, forming intricate movements. "Rewind."
Hyeyeon and Jaehwa move upward, followed by Kongsook. Sanghye and Taewoon rise and fall and rise again. Wonsook watches her brother. "Resume." The girls stumble, before turning to their friend. Wonsook focuses on her brother, finding an hearing his heartbeat. "Speed up." He grabs at his chest. Grey wisps of air surround Wonsook.
"Our powers don't work on family," Namjoon croaks.
"I guess mine do," Wonsook counters, as Namjoon falls. She walks to him, and kicks his head. He groans, before exhaling for a final time.
Wonsook pants. Her eyes darken again, and the grey wisps vanish. She groans, before collapsing onto the ground.

 

Wonsook flickers her eyes open. She groans, and stretches out.
"Easy," a soft voice coos. Wonsook looks over to see Hyeyeon beside her. Black hair and brown eyes greet her.
"You're still mortal," Wonsook mutters, reaching out.
"Easy, easy. Yeah, that didn't change back," Hyeyeon utters, playing with her black hair.
"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him in time," Wonsook whispers, laying back down.
"At least I'm alive," Hyeyeon whispers, pushing back one of Wonsook's short hairs.
"You loved being a vampire, and we were supposed to live forever together," Wonsook whispers, casting her eyes downward.
"I'm sure a way will be found," Hyeyeon states, smiling weakly. "Get some rest. You used a lot of energy to save us."
"Okay," Wonsook whispers, allowing her body to rest. Deep snores echo throughout the room, as Hyeyeon slips out.

 

Hyeyeon stands on a rooftop. A black cloak from her travels whips around her legs. She shivers, staring up at the moon. She rubs the moonstone, hoping he will come.
"Nmi?"
She turns, and faces the sharp dressed man.
"Hello Kris," she greets, looking up at him.
"Why did you summon me?" He asks, moving closer to her. She exhales, and pulls off the hood of her cloak.
"I'm mortal," she utters, looking up at him.
"How?" He asks, and she shrugs.
"Ravi's brother," Hyeyeon answers, looking up at him.
"Oh."
"Kris?"
"Hmm?"
Hyeyeon exhales, and moves closer to him. She grabs his hand, and attempts to absorb his warmth.
"Kris, I want you to make me into a wolf."

 

 

 

 

A/N: hiatus, lack of effort, and just time with other stuff. So here's a chapter. A comment or two may make me post the new one early. I do have another. (-<) <3 ^_^