Male

VIXX GIRLS

"Lee Jaehwa! Come on! We have someone to hurt," Hyeyeon speaks, knocking the door.

"I can't," the weak voice from inside.
"Just come out here," Hyeyeon commands, looking at the door. "You guys go ahead. We'll be there soon." The four nod, before taking off. Hyeyeon enters the room. She smiles weakly, as she looks over Jaehwa. She pales, as Jaehwa starts coughing.
"I don't feel good," she confesses, blinking up at her.
"I know. I'm going to go fight some bad people. You just rest," Hyeyeon commands, pecking Jaehwa's forehead. Jaehwa groans and turns over. Hyeyeon runs out to join the rest.

 

Hyeyeon reaches the group, as something phases onto the street. She sprints, and rams into it. The smoky figure slides against the road. The smoke solidifies, forming a human shape.
"Where's Barbie?" Wonsook asks, walking up to her.
"Sick but priorities are a thing," Hyeyeon speaks, looking at the hooded figure.
"Something is off. Kongsook, do you feeling anything magical?" Wonsook asks, looking over her. Kongsook bites her lips.
"Reveler Magicus," she whispers, swinging her arm in a wide circle at the figure. She shakes her head. "I either did it wrong, or there is no magic."
"Then why does it seem familiar?" Wonsook mutters, playing with the watch at her side. The figure stands. A black hood covers their body. A smirk is seen in what little skin there is. Sanghye reaches behind her and pulls out a small pistol. She fires off five shots at the figure. The figure smirks, and throws up a flower petal. A hand waves over them and the bullets become flower petals. They shift to smoke, allowing the bullet to pass through them.
"What?" Sanghye gasps, reloading her weapon. Taewoon and Kongsook run at the figure, blades at the ready. They shift, forcing the blades to clang the other. The pair looks back, watching them materialize. Hyeyeon charges at them, shoving them down. They sprawl out, as Hyeyeon pants.
They stand, facing the girls again. Wonsook charges at them before another swoops down to hit them. "Barbie! Why are you here?!" Hyeyeon snaps, as the girls surround her.
"I-I needed to help," Jaehwa whispers, barely standing on her feet. The figure stands, waving their hand over the group.
"It will be a little delayed," they speak. The girls look at them. "Enjoy the change." They fade away, as Jaehwa collapses down.
"Let's go home. The battle is done for today," Hyeyeon speaks, brushing a hair away from Jaehwa's face.

 

Jaehwa opens her eyes to an oddly masculine scream. She groans, and rubs her head. She walks out to find a man with silver hair styled in bangs.
"Jaehwa! You're normal!" He speaks, running over to her. Jaehwa jumps up, rising to the ceiling. "Jaehwa! You know what I've said about standing on the ceiling!"
"Hyeyeon?" Jaehwa gasps, moving back down.
"Yeah," Hyeyeon confirms. Jaehwa walks over, rubbing her arms.
"How?" She mutters, grabbing Hyeyeon's hand.
"I don't know. Jaehwa, I'm a girl. I'm not comfortable," Hyeyeon confesses, sinking her head down. 
"I know," Jaehwa sighs, pulling Hyeyeon into her arms. Hyeyeon cries, cuddling into her neck. Jaehwa comforts her, playing with her short hair.
"Guys, what's wrong with us?" Kongsook asks, emerging from Taewoon's room, hand in hand with Taewoon. Hyeyeon looks up, shaking her head.
"You guys too?" She utters, moving over to hug them. Jaehwa looks down, rubbing her side. She slips into her room. She reaches her hand down, rubbing her hips. She gasps out, tears swelling in her eyes.
"I-I'm free," she whispers, smiling to herself. She laughs out, leaning against a wall. "I'm finally free."

 

"We need to figure what happened?" Hyeyeon speaks, pacing their living room.
"And why Jaehwa is the only one unaffected," Wonsook offers, leaning back on the couch. Jaehwa tilts her head down, rubbing her side.
"I don't know," she whispers, shaking her head. Sanghye hugs her.
"Why would you?" She whispers, as Jaehwa her lips. Jaehwa sighs, looking up at Hyeyeon.
"I can't help, and I'm meeting someone soon. Can I go get ready?" She asks, trying to calm down.
"Yeah. Go. Be careful," Hyeyeon agrees. Jaehwa smiles gratefully. She nods, and moves from the room. She enters her bedroom, leaning against a closed door. She smiles, worries washing away.

 

Jaehwa lands in a small park. A floral dress covers her body, her hair is curled and down. She smiles, running up to a lake. She smiles, as a hand grabs hers. She looks to find Ren looking at her.
"Hey," she whispers, looking down at his basket.
"Hello. You look happy," Ren speaks, starting to lead her. Jaehwa nods rapidly.
"I am. Something which was troubling me is gone now. It's nice," she explains, leaning onto his arm.
"Ah. That's always good," Ren says, pulling her down onto a blanket. She smiles, sitting beside him. He pushes one of her hairs back, looking into her eyes. She blushes, casting her eyes down. He leans in, kissing her soft lips. A gentle gasp leaves her, as she moves into it. Ren smiles, cupping her hips to pull her up. Jaehwa's hands rest around his neck.
Ren pulls back, smirking slightly. Jaehwa floats, flickering her eyes open. "What was that for?" She asks, looking up at him.
"If there is nothing holding either of us back. Why not?" Ren offers. Jaehwa smiles, looking up at him.
"I like that," she whispers, moving down. Ren smiles back, ignoring the familiar taste in his mouth.

 

Jaehwa lays on the ceiling. A happy smile plays on her lips. Kongsook and Wonsook work below her. Jaehwa sighs happily, floating down to cover their work.
"Seriously?! We are trying to fix ourselves here," Wonsook complains. Jaehwa nods, flying over to the couch.
"I'm just happy," she whispers, turning over.
"And we're men," Kongsook counters, glaring at her.
"I know, and I don't know how to help you," Jaehwa speaks, floating over to them. She glances at Kongsook's book. She moves down, taking the book into her hands. "What's this?"
"Changing Blessing. It's from one of my sisters. It involves five similar items and one different. You can change the one thing into the same as the five, but the five become like the one. It's one of the weird things. I don't know anyone who has the blessing, so that's out," Wonsook explains, falling onto her back. The explanation falls to deaf ears at some point. The book slips from Jaehwa's hands. The pair looks up at her.
"I-I do."

 

Jaehwa leans against a cafe. She sighs, rubbing her arm. Ren walks up to her, smiling brightly. Jaehwa shakes her head, moving up to punch Ren's cheek. A bone crunches, as he staggers back.
"What the hell?" He asks, cupping the bone. Jaehwa scowls, and grabs him. She flies off, pulling to the lake where they had their date.
"Why did you change them?" She growls, throwing him down. Ren blinks up at her as she fumes.
"For you. A natural change," he whispers, casting his eyes down. Jaehwa deflates, still glaring at him.
"Change it back. Then get out of this city."
Ren nods slowly. "Call them. We need five. Will you be okay with this?"
"I got used to the feeling. I can do it again," Jaehwa whispers, dropping her gaze.

 

Wonsook walks up to Ren. She cups his face, tilting her head. "Why did my sister choose you?" She asks, looking over him.
"I don't know," Ren replies, as he removes Wonsook's hand. Jaehwa stands beside him, as the others form a circle.
"So, by standing here, you can change us back," Hyeyeon asks, looking at Ren.
"I can. I am sorry I did this in the first place," Ren whispers, as Jaehwa moves to the center.
"Wait won't Jaehwa change?" Kongsook asks, as Ren moves his arm. She shutters as the power moves through her.
"Yes, I will," Jaehwa confirms, breaking out of the circle. She moves back to Ren. "Leave."
Ren sighs, fading away with black smoke.

 

Hyeyeon stands in the living room. She smiles, pushing her s up and out. She giggles, facing the other four coming out. "Whatever happened worked," Hyeyeon speaks, smiling happily.
"Wait, that means Jaehwa..." Wonsook trails off, frowning deeply. They move over to the door. Deep crying is heard through the door.
"Jaehwa?" Hyeyeon calls, knocking on the door. Sniffles greet them, before the door opens.
"What?" Jaehwa asks, looking down. Cropped hair and a sharper jawline greet them.
"You're extremely handsome," Wonsook blurts out. Jaehwa sniffles, and chokes out a cry. She shakes her head, retreating back to her room. The slam of the door shakes the dorm.
"I'm not supposed to be handsome," Jaehwa whispers, crawling into her bed.

 

Wonsook plays with Kongsook's book. She finds her familiar tree, looking at her sister's branch. She flips to her page, moving to Kongsook's room. She kneels by the alter, drawing a symbol. She dips her fingers into Kongsook's ink, redrawing it. A dull, light blue glow shines, and Wonsook smiles.
"Yongsun, please come dear sister. I wish to use your powers. It's for my friend. Please come to this realm," Wonsook begs, before she slashes through the symbol. The glow disappears, and Wonsook leaves the room.

 

"Kongsook! Who did you summon now?" Hyeyeon screams, looking at the woman in the dorm. Kongsook walks from Taewoon's room, rubbing her eye with a groan.
"I haven't summoned in a while. I've been working on defensive spells," she whispers, looking at the woman before them. Long brunette hair leads down to a golden coat.
"I summoned her here," Wonsook speaks, walking over to her. "Thank you for coming, Yongsun."
"Who needs my power? I have to get back to my post," she asks, crossing her arms.
"Nice to see you, too. Come on," Wonsook whispers, walking over to Jaehwa's room. She knocks on the door, and a small crack in the door greets her.
"What?" Jaehwa asks, glaring at Wonsook.
"I brought someone. She'll help," Wonsook whispers, glancing down. Jaehwa sighs, cracking the door wider.
"Only her," she demands. Yongsun enters the room. She frowns at the mess. She turns to Jaehwa, looking over her.
"What do you want changed?" She asks, as Jaehwa sits on the bed.
"I want to feel normal again. I want this thing in my pants to go away. I did it once, but then Ren happened. It's all back to the way it was," Jaehwa cries, curling into a ball.
"You want your to change?" Yongsun asks, moving over to sit by Jaehwa. Jaehwa nods, looking up at her.
"Y-Yeah. But who are you to do so?" She asks, as Yongsun rubs Jaehwa's hips.
"I am Yongsun, goddess of change. Wonsook is my sister. I remember this Ren person. He was a nice boy," Yongsun whispers, turning her body. Jaehwa blinks up at her, as hands rub at her hips.
"You're going to fix me?" She whispers, as hands glow on her hips.
"I'm going to change you. If you deem that fixing, then so be it," Yongsun explains, rubbing her hands around, making the light grow brighter.

 

"It's been too long. It takes less time than this to change something," Wonsook speaks, pacing the room. Hyeyeon walks to her, grabbing her shoulders.
"She'll be fine. Stop worrying," she demands. Wonsook sighs, shaking her head. She sits down by Sanghye, watching Taewoon and Kongsook cuddle.
The door opens, and Yongsun walks out. Wonsook looks up, running over to her. "Let the mortal rest. She'll awaken soon."
"Thank you," Wonsook whispers, as they walk out to the balcony. Yongsun turns to her, sighing deeply.
"Father wants you to take you place soon. You need to get on your training," she says. Wonsook plays with her hair, pushing it back.
"I know. I just managed to get something with reversal. I'll be ready when I'm ready," she whispers, sighing slightly.
"Just train," Yongsun demands, looking up at the sky.
"I will. Goodbye, dear sister. Thank you," Wonsook says, hugging Yongsun. Yongsun hugs her back, before fading away. Wonsook smiles weakly, heading back inside.

 

Jaehwa opens her eyes. She sits up, slipping out of bed. She walks to her door, before catching herself in the mirror. She runs fingers over her skin, laughing with the curves revealed.
"Jaehwa?" Hyeyeon asks, as she opens the door. Jaehwa looks at her, a small smile on her lips.
"Hey," she whispers, looking at herself again.
"How do you feel?" Hyeyeon asks, moving around Jaehwa. Jaehwa sighs, looking back at herself in the mirror.
"Perfect."

 

 

Jaehwa stands outside Hyeyeon’s door. She sighs, rubbing her arm. She knocks once, quiet enough. Everyone else should be asleep. Hyeyeon opens the door, eyes growing wide.
“I'm ready to talk,” Jaehwa whispers. Hyeyeon lets her inside, smiling weakly. Jaehwa sighs, and rubs her neck. She sits on Hyeyeon’s bed, and Hyeyeon sits beside her.
“I'm transgender.”
Jaehwa goes on to talk about her struggles. Massive waves of dysphoria she felt throughout high school and college. Her surgery, how she felt so much more free when it was over. How her home city buzzed when Barbie came out, replacing Ken. How she was Ken, the man who had every girl willing to screw a superhero at her heels. When she changed with the magic how there was no scars anymore, just perfection in her eyes. How it broke her to change back, and she was slowly repaired again by Yongsun.
Hyeyeon sits quietly until Jaehwa finishes. She scoots over, taking her in her arms. “I'm sorry you had to suffer alone,” Hyeyeon whispers, playing with Jaehwa’s hair. Jaehwa smiles, leaning on her shoulder.
“Thank you for not running and screaming,” she whispers, slowly falling asleep.
“I've traveled through many eras. You aren't the first girl I've met with your story. Even if I hadn't, you're still Jaehwa. The girl I met with a loud voice and large nose. You're my friend,” Hyeyeon whispers, watching her drift off.
“Don't tell the others. Let them think it was a fluke of magic,” Jaehwa whispers, as Hyeyeon lays her down.
“I won't, and I'll be here when you do,” she whispers, watching Jaehwa fall asleep with a smile on her face. Hyeyeon smiles wide, happy at how calm her sister is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So... Yeah. This is an overly complicated chapter to reveal that Jaehwa is transgender. Her and Ren, too. Many things in about 2.3k words. Let me know? Sorry that it's been a few months. I hope to get more chapters out soon. Until the next chapter~ (-<) <3 ^_^