Hyde

VIXX GIRLS

"Taewoon!" Kongsook yells, creeping out from her room.
"What?" She snaps, walking to her.
"What's with you?" Kongsook asks, allowing her smile to slip into a frown.
"Nothing, what do you want?" Taewoon asks. Kongsook moves her hand, and creeps back into her room. Taewoon walks inside, as a small creature attacks her ankles.
"A dog?"
"A hellhound. I've summoned something," Kongsook brags, whistling after. The hellhound runs to her, and jumps into her lap.
"Oh. That's nice," Taewoon comments, turning to leave. Kongsook's frown deepens.
"Aren't you happy for me? I'm figuring this out," Kongsook asks, looking up at her. Taewoon shrugs, and leaves her alone. Kongsook frowns, and the hellhound barks.
"What's with her?" Kongsook asks, looking at the hellhound's red eyes. "I should claim you as my own demon." She scratches under its chin, and opens her book.

 

Kongsook kneels in front of her alter. The hellhound lays on her bed, as she searches for something in her book. A candle is lit on her alter, and she finds her page. She smiles, and grabs the candle. She pours the wax on the her pentagram.
"Somondre ān hydan. Swetch Taewoon personalis," she mutters, swirling the wax around. The hellhound opens his red eyes. It growls, as black smoke move from the pentagram. It moves through the walls, and Kongsook smiles weakly. She blows out the candle, and moves onto the bed.
The hellhound growls. She pets it's head, and pulls it close. "Calm down. We'll be fine."

 

"Wake up!"
Taewoon startles awake at the sound of the harsh, female voice. She looks around, and rubs her head.
"It's a lovely dress."
Taewoon sits up. She looks around, and pushes her hair back. She moves out of her bed. She pulls on the ends of her white sweater.
"Who's the dress for?"
"My friend," Taewoon whispers, whipping around.
"Put it on."
"What?" Taewoon gasps. Pain rips through her back. She tries to scream, yet nothing comes out.
"We can't have your friends hearing about me. Don't defy me, and there will be no problems. Now put on the dress."
Taewoon nods slowly. She walks over to her white dress, and rubs the white silk. She takes off her own clothing, and slips on the dress.
"Walk to a mirror."
Taewoon walks to a full length mirror on her wall. The zipper moves up, pushing her s out. She gasps out for air.
"You look beautiful. This will be the outfit you'll wear."
Taewoon nods slowly, and crosses her arms. "Who are you?"
"Don't question me."
Pain rips through her back again, and she blacks out from it.

 

"Where the hell is Taewoon?" Hyeyeon screeches, as the sun sinks down. "We have a demon, and we can't keep fighting with five."
"We need to go. Demons recede back if we don't hurry," Kongsook speaks, shifting in her sword around.
"Come on," Hyeyeon speaks, as they run out of the room.
They reach the Main Street. A woman stands in front of a man. Her hand yanks out from his chest, holding his heart. The man drops dead on the street. She pulls the heart close, staining her dress. Her black wings surround her.
"Isn't that Taewoon's dress?" Kongsook voices, watching the woman.
"It looks like it," Sanghye agrees, as she notices them.
"Leave," she hisses, flipping her hair back. She holds the heart closer, and charges at them. She spreads her wings, and knocks down Sanghye and Wonsook.
"Never," Jaehwa counters, flying at her. The woman flies up, and Jaehwa follows her.
The woman takes a bite out of the heart. She smirks, and allows the blood to ooze out over her face. Her black hair sticks to her face. "Leave me to my work," she rasps, pushing her hair back.
"Taewoon?" Jaehwa asks, flying at her.
"She will be gone soon. I'll have her body." Her voice falls between gravel and nails on a chalkboard.
"Taewoon, don't do this," Jaehwa begs, as she is grabbed and thrown onto Hyeyeon. Taewoon lands, and faces Kongsook.
"I should thank you, dearie. You brought me into this world. If you leave now, I'll keep you alive," she speaks, walking to her.
"Taewoon, I know you're in there. It was stupid of me to summon a hyde demon, but you were acting so cold," Kongsook whispers, grabbing her sword.
"She's gone, dearie," she informs, as Kongsook shakes her head.
"No! I refuse to believe that. Taewoon, you helped me release myself from Hyoshin's control," Kongsook speaks, as Taewoon lunges at her.
"You love coffee, specifically lattes." Kongsook swings her sword up, and Taewoon grabs it with her bare hands. "You think Hyeyeon should pull back on her intimacy." Her hands bleed dark red over the metal. "We love you. We've always loved you."
Taewoon hisses, and pushes Kongsook back. "I-I love you Taewoon." Kongsook watches her. The black wings flap, as she watches her. She sinks to the ground, screaming softly. She grips her head.
"Get out," she demands, squeezing her head. "Get out you demon." She screeches louder, and black smoke pours from . It forms, creating a smokey, lady.
"I gave you a chance, and even my wings. You will pay, and I will find another," she croaks, as Kongsook comes up. She slashes the lady's stomach, and she drops down.
"Do you want the honors, Taewoon?" Kongsook asks, handing her sword over. Taewoon stands, and nods slowly.
"It would be my pleasure."
She takes the sword, and swings it through the demon's neck.

 

Kongsook stands outside Taewoon's room. She shifts, as she raises her hand to knock. The door swings open, and she drops her hand.
"You can come in," Taewoon whispers, letting her in. The dress sits on its mannequin, stained red. Taewoon shuts the door. Two large slits are cut through her shirt, allowing the wings out.
"I'm sorry," Kongsook apologizes, rubbing her arm. "You were being cold, and I wanted to make you happy again. I'm sorry I made a demon take possession over you."
Taewoon laughs, and walks over to the red, brown, and white dress. "I have been cold, haven't I?"
Kongsook doesn't reply.
"I've been working on this. It was going to be for you, for this dream of use getting married. I would have surprised you with it. You would have looked beautiful in it."
Kongsook stares at the ground, as Taewoon's confession sinks in. "How long?"
"Hyoshin? Maybe? I don't know."
"Why me? I'm not special."
"Kongsook." Taewoon turns to her. "You are very special. You are nice to me, and know me. You care. Your heart is big. I love you. I wasn't lying about that."
"I-I wasn't lying either." Taewoon walks to her, and turns up Kongsook's downcast gaze.
"Really?"
Kongsook nods. Taewoon smiles, and grabs her hand, rubbing it gently.
"Good."
Kongsook lets out a laugh, and lets small tears of happiness fall. "It's a little early to think about marriage," she whispers, looking at the dress. Taewoon laughs at that.
"I guess that means I have time to remake it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Kongsook and Taewoon are together, finally! And Taewoon has wings. I like Hyde. (-<) <3 ^_^