Star

VIXX GIRLS

Sanghye sits in the living room. She types out code on her computer, while leaning back on the couch. A small knock at the door pulls her attention up, before Hyeyeon walks out to answer it. She squeals, hugging who stands outside. Sungjae is pulled in, and Sanghye's fingers halt. She saves what she has, closing the computer.

Sanghye blushes slightly, more so when they walk over. Sungjae smiles at her, bowing slightly.
“You remember Sanghye. Stay this time as I get the rest,” Hyeyeon speaks, looking at him. She runs off, and he sits beside her.
“Hello Miss Sanghye,” he greets, grabbing her hand. She blushes deeper, dipping her head down. She melts as he kisses her hand.
“H-Hello Sungjae,” she whispers, shifting back.
“I came back.”
“For your sister or the someone else?”
Sungjae smiles wide, melting Sanghye’s heart.
“Someone else,” he confesses, rubbing her hand. She looks down, cupping her cheek with her free hand.
“Well. Well—”
“Hey Sungjae,” Wonsook nearly yells, crossing the room. He rises up, smiling at her. They hug, before Hyeyeon comes back in. “Why are you here so soon?”
“Can't I see my sister?” Sungjae asks, as Sanghye pouts. She grabs her stuff, running into her room. She closes the door behind her, sighing deeply. She turns on her councle, setting her computer on her bed. She loads a random game pixelating in after.

 

Sungjae sits on a rooftop. Hyeyeon sits beside him, holding her cloak close. Wonsook sits near the edge. Sungjae sighs, standing up.
“You both are girls,” he whispers, looking at them.
“A couple hundred years and that's what you've got,” Wonsook speaks, rolling her eyes.
“Shut up. I'm thinking,” Sungjae counters, flashing his fangs out.
“Must hurt,” Hyeyeon comments, laughing after. Sungjae groans falling back on the cold roof. “What's wrong?”
“I need advice and you both aren't helping,” he whispers, making them move closer.
“With what?” Wonsook asks, sitting beside him.
“I think I like a girl,” he confesses, covering his face. Hyeyeon squeals, smiling at him.
“Really? When was the last time this happened? I think back when we were kids. Who is she? Is she cute?” Hyeyeon spouts off. Sungjae nods slowly.
“She's beautiful,” he whispers, smiling wide. “She blushes. I hear her heartbeat increase and I can’t bring myself to feed from her.”
“Ask her out,” Hyeyeon demands, bouncing on the roof. Sungjae looks over at her.
“O-Okay,” he confirms, nodding at her.

 

Sanghye lays on her bed. Her controller lays on her chest. She sighs, rubbing the buttons. She turns over, watching it fall onto her bed. Her door creaks open, and a flash of silver runs in. “I'm trying to sleep Hyeyeon,” she whispers.
“I don't look too much like my sister, do I?”
Sanghye sits up, looking at Sungjae. “Hi.”
“Hello Miss. I wish to ask for a chance to court you,” he whispers, holding out a single white rose. Sanghye gasps out, standing up. Her hand reaches out to grab Sungjae’s own. She shivers, feeling how cold he is.
“Okay,” she speaks, nodding at him. He relaxes, smiling easily at her.
“Wonderful. I'll pick you up and hour after dusk on Friday,”  he offers, as she takes the rose. She nods, smiling back at him. He runs out, leaving her alone. Sanghye smiles, sitting on her bed. She sets the rose down, smiling at it as she falls back asleep.

 

Sungjae sits on the dorm couch. He's been waiting for about fifteen minutes. He smooths his black dress shirt and black pants. He plays with a bundle of red roses, jittery in his seat.
“Don't you have a date to get to?” Wonsook asks, as she walks from the kitchen.
“I do. I'm just waiting,” he answers, looking at the door lined with binary code. It cracks open, and Sanghye walks out. Sungjae stands, smiling wide. Sanghye looks up, fixing her light pink blouse. She blushes, playing her white pants.
“How do I look?” She asks, holding a small purse. Sungjae walks over to her.
“Perfect,” he decides, holding out the roses. Sanghye smiles, grabbing the roses. She inhales their sweet scent. She looks over at Wonsook, smiling at her.
“Will you put these in some water?” She asks. Wonsook nods, walking over to grab them from her. Sungjae takes her hand, kissing the back of it.
“Shall we?” He asks, letting it drop. Sanghye sways, nodding rapidly. Sungjae rubs the back of her hand, leading her out of the dorm.

 

Sanghye lays beside Sungjae on a fleece blanket. An empty plate lays between them. Two empty cups lay beside it. Sanghye smiles up at him, tilting her head.
“I liked this,” she whispers, pushing a hair back. Sungjae nods, grabbing her hand.
“Me too,” he agrees, brushing that hair of hers back behind her ear. He pulls back, leaning back to look up at the sky. Sanghye follows his gaze, watching the stars flicker in the night sky.
“There are so many,” she voices, as Sungjae shifts closer. He leans in close to her ear, lips brushing against it.
“The stars in the night sky always remind me of you,” he whispers. Sanghye blushes, as Sungjae points up at one of them, “especially that one over there.” Sungjae moves down, kissing her cheek. Sanghye blushes, dipping her hand down into her hands. Sungjae smiles, grabbing her hand. “Why don't I take you home?”
“Okay,” she agrees, as he lifts her up. He gathers everything, taking her hand again.
“I want to do this again. Maybe you could show me this city,” he offers, as they walk along.
“I can do that.”

 

Sanghye plays with her roses. One white among red. Her hand comes up, touching her cheek where Sungjae kissed it. She giggles, falling back on her bed. A knock pulls her attention up.
“Come in,” she says, smiling brightly. Wonsook steps inside, standing near the door.
“You shouldn't be seeing him.”
Sanghye frowns. “What?”
“Just listen for a moment. Hyeyeon loves you both, what if you break up? She'll want you both to be happy, but she can't get mad. It'll tear her up,” Wonsook explains. Sanghye stands up, curling her hands into a ball.
“This isn't about Hyeyeon, and I think I have a fair shot with Sungjae,” she whispers, not missing the hurt look passing over Wonsook's features. “Oh god. You want my glitch. This isn't even close to worrying about Hyeyeon.”
“Sanghye—”
“No. I plan to go on as many dates with Sungjae as we decide on,” Sanghye starts. Her body flickers, lighter colors replaced by black, blonde to purple, only for a brief moment. “You don't control me.” Sanghye flickers back and forth, fists clenched.
Wonsook steps back, dipping her head down. “I'm sorry,” she apologizes. “I won't get in your way.” Sanghye calms, and she stops flickering. 
“Thank you. Now please leave me alone,” she demands. Wonsook complies, exiting the room. Sanghye sits down, looking over at the roses. She sighs, a smile creeping back up onto her face as she rubs a petal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Not exactly my plan for this chapter, but hey, something. So I'm thinking I have some actual superhero stuff next chapter. Because the vixx girls are superheroes. A chapter of mindless violence. Let's do it. Let me know what you guys think? Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^