Glitch

VIXX GIRLS

Sanghye bites her lips. Her thumbs fly over the controller. Her eyes are fixed on her screen. She screams, and pushes her way to the end. A save screen appears, and she smiles. She saves her game, and shuts it off. She crawls into her bed, and sets her control by her bed. She curls into a ball, before falling asleep.
Her TV screen blinks. Red code appears, and writes itself on the screen. It beeps, and Sanghye groans. She looks over, and finds a question of acceptance. She grabs her controller. She squints, and clicks yes. The code continues, as she turns back over to fall asleep.

 

"Wake up Sanghye!" Hyeyeon yells, banging on the door.
" off," she replies. Hyeyeon flinches back. She looks to the others around the living room.
"Did you hear her?" She asks, walking over, and sitting on a chair.
"Yeah, she called you out for once," Jaehwa speaks, laying on the ceiling. Hyeyeon snaps her head up at her.
"Excuse me?! And will you get down from there? Do you know how hard it is to get footprints off the ceiling?" Hyeyeon demands. Jaehwa floats down, and lands on the floor.
"Calm down. Sanghye is fine. She's allowed to have y days," Kongsook speaks, snuggling into Taewoon's chest.
"But she's so sweet. She would never act this way," Hyeyeon comments.
"You wish I was sweet."
The group looks to Sanghye's door. She leans against it. Purple hair falls to one side, shaved completely on the other. Black eyeliner outlines her eyes. A black leather jacket covers her arms, over a shirt of a band no one knows. Black skinny jeans lead down to black boots. She pops a bubble. "What?"
"What did you do?!" Hyeyeon asks, running at her.
"Don't touch me," Sanghye demands, holding a hand out. She walks over to the front door, and swings it open.
"Where do you think you're going?" Hyeyeon questions, following after her.
"Out," Sanghye replies, leaving the dorm after, and slamming the door behind her.
"What the hell was that?" Hyeyeon snaps, facing the group again.
"I think she looks hot," Wonsook speaks, looking up at them. They look at her, eyebrows raised. "What? It's called aesthetic attraction. I'm not blind." Wonsook shrugs, and looks down at her magazine.

 

Wonsook lays on the couch. Her magazine has fallen to the floor. She snores, as she curls into a ball. She rolls over, and allows her arm to scrape against the floor. Fingers crawl up her hand, and she snorts and twitches. The fingers move up her arm, and rub against her cheek. A flick is delivered to her head.
"What the ?" She mutters, opening her eyes.
"Hello sleepyhead," Sanghye speaks, looking up at her from the ground.
"What the , Sanghye?" Wonsook asks, sitting up. Her blue hair sticks in all directions.
"I wanted to talk to you about something," Sanghye replies, moving up to the couch. The smell of leather invades Wonsook's nose.
"Yeah, what?" Wonsook inquires, looking over at her.
"I heard from someone, that you think I look hot," Sanghye says, moving up into her lap. Wonsook coughs.
"Well, yeah. You do."
"Good, because you aren't bad yourself."
"What?"
Sanghye wraps her arms around Wonsook's neck. Her lips crash down onto Wonsook's. They lean against the back of the couch, pulling the other closer, eyes closed. Sanghye's tongue flicks out, grazing Wonsook's lips. They open, and her tongue slips inside. Sanghye's fingers weave into Wonsook's wild hair, yanking Wonsook closer with a gasp. Sanghye pulls back, and opens her eyes.
"You're good at that," she speaks, releasing Wonsook's hair. Wonsook opens her eyes, and looks up at her.
"Thanks. Can we do that again?"
Sanghye smiles, and pulls off her leather jacket. "Of course," she replies, pulling her close again.

 

Wonsook lays on her bed. Sanghye lays beside her, dressed only in matching, black underwear. Wonsook only has her mismatched blue bra and pink underwear on. Sanghye draws little circles on Wonsook's body, kissing them after.
"I like this," Wonsook confesses, looking down at Sanghye.
"Good, because I like this, too," Sanghye says, rolling over her. They kiss again. It's lazy, with tongues flicking out upon occasion.
"Dear gods," Wonsook speaks, grabbing her hair.
"Hmm?"
Wonsook sits up, as Sanghye rests a hand on her chest.
"I don't know what this is, but I know I like it. I like this change in you," Wonsook explains, looking over Sanghye.
"What? Are you trying to ask me to be your girlfriend?" Sanghye asks, looking at her.
"I believe so," Wonsook confirms, smiling brightly.
"Good. Then I can do this all the time." Sanghye straddles her hips, pulling her close again.

 

Wonsook opens her eyes. It's morning, and the sun illuminates her nearly body. She snuggles into the warmth beside her.
"Wake up, Sanghye," she coos, pecking her neck.
"No," she whines, flipping over. Blonde hair shines in the light.
"Sanghye, you're blonde again," Wonsook speaks, sitting up.
"I've always been blonde," Sanghye whispers, opening her eyes. "Wait. Why am I in your bed?" She looks down. "Why am I almost ?"
"You don't remember yesterday?" Wonsook asks, looking over her. Sanghye crawls out of the bed. Her hair falls into her eyes.
"No," she denies, before running from the room. Wonsook starts to call after her, before stopping and laying back in bed.
Sanghye enters her room, and changes her underwear. She puts on denim jeans and a large blue sweater, before crawling into her own bed. She shakes, as she pulls the blankets over her body.
"Sanghye?"
"Go away Hyeyeon, please," she begs, crying into her pillow. The door creaks open, before a weight moves onto the bed.
"What happened?" Hyeyeon asks, playing with her hair.
"I don't know," she cries. "I went to be here, and woke up almost with Wonsook."
"Sanghye. You changed yesterday. We don't know why, but you did," Hyeyeon whispers, sitting her up. Sanghye falls into her arms, crying harder. Hyeyeon coos, and plays with her hair. "Why don't you kill some zombies? That always seems to cheer you up. I'll play with you."
"I don't think I want to," Sanghye whispers. Hyeyeon grabs the controller, and hands it to her.
"Come on."
Sanghye smiles. "Maybe one game couldn't hurt."
"That's my girl," Hyeyeon whispers.
The device starts up, and the red code appears. Sanghye frowns, and walks to it. She reads the code, and shakes her head.
"It's a glitch." She sinks to her knees. "I'm glitched."
Hyeyeon moves down by her. "What's that mean?" Sanghye moves into her arms.
"I'll change. I won't remember. I don't know when it will happen either," Sanghye whispers, looking up at her.
"Maybe you should go back to bed," Hyeyeon suggests, pulling her up. Sanghye nods, and crawls into bed. She cries for a little longer, before falling into a fitful sleep.

 

Wonsook watches a review of her and Sanghye making out. Tears run down her face, as she keeps replaying it.
"Wonsook?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I come in?"
"Sure."
Wonsook slices through the review. She wipes her tears, as Hyeyeon steps in.
"What were you watching?" She asks, sitting beside her.
Wonsook holds out her hands. "Review." The vision of them kissing again appears. Fresh tears streak Wonsook's face.
"Oh."
Wonsook removes the review, and falls onto her bed. "I liked the different Sanghye. She made me happy," she whispers.
"She was glitched. She thinks that version may return. The normal Sanghye won't remember, but that's something, right?" Hyeyeon says, playing with her hair.
"I guess," Wonsook speaks, looking at her. She sniffles, and sits up. Hyeyeon pulls her into arms, smiling at her.
"That's my girl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Look another ship. Why do I do this to myself? The glitched Sanghye will return at some point. I like her. She's fun. Please do comment. (-<) <3 ^_^