Coven

VIXX GIRLS

Hyeyeon stands by the door to their dorm. Her hand rests around the handle, and she slips inside. Her golden eyes stay focused on the ground. She plays with the chain of her moonstone. She walks over to Wonsook's room, and knocks on the door.
"I'm coming," she mutters. Wonsook opens the door, and plays with her mess of blue hair. "Yeah?"
"I'm going out. Come with me," Hyeyeon demands. Wonsook grunts.
"Let me get a bra on," she speaks, slipping back into her room. Hyeyeon nods, and walks back to the door. She grabs her cloak, and waits by the door.
Wonsook walks out, and over to Hyeyeon. She slips on her shoes, and pulls on a jacket. They walk outside, and out to the streets. Hyeyeon pulls her cloak closer. She runs up onto a rooftop, and Wonsook follows after.
"What's wrong?" Wonsook asks, as Hyeyeon looks over the city. She rubs her side, and pulls up her shirt. Bold, sharp lines are shown on her hip.
"My old coven," Hyeyeon speaks, looking over at her.
". Not them again," Wonsook curses, moving over to her.
"They are coming to this city. You know what they do," Hyeyeon whispers, allowing her shirt to fall.
"We need wood. Stakes need to be made. The rest will have to be trained," Wonsook speaks, and Hyeyeon shakes her head.
"No. I'm going to go to them. I'll make them pass by this city," Hyeyeon denies, as her cloak whips around her.
"But the next city over will suffer," Wonsook mutters, as Hyeyeon sighs.
"I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm heading north. If I'm not back with in a week, come find me," Hyeyeon speaks. Wonsook nods.
"One week," she repeats. "I'll keep track."
"I know you will," Hyeyeon confirms, walking back to the dorm.

 

"I'm going away. Wonsook will be in charge. I'll try to be back within a week," Hyeyeon speaks, dressed in complete black. Her cloak sways around her body. Her necklace lays under her clothing. She walks to their fridge, and pulls out a bag of blood. She drains it, and dumps the bag.
Sanghye stands in front of the door, and looks up at her. Hyeyeon smiles, and hugs her tightly. "I'll be back. I just need to take care of something." Sanghye nods, and pulls back. Hyeyeon cups her face, and pecks her forehead. She turns, and walks out the front door.

 

Hyeyeon's cloak whips around her as she runs through the woods outside the city. She dodges the trees, as she sprints. She stills for a moment, poised up on her toes. She closes her eyes. Sounds invade her ears, as she listens for something specific. Sticks crack over ruffling leaves. She smiles, and opens her eyes. Moonlight falls over her face, and she takes off again.
She reaches a small group. They look up at her, and they hiss at her. She pulls off her cloak's hood. "Calm down boys," she whispers, stepping forward. One laughs.
"Hyeyeon," he speaks, stepping to her. She flinches away.
"Don't touch me Jackson," she demands, locking her golden eyes with his.
"Someone has become feisty," another speaks, walking to Jackson's side.
"Shut up, Ryeowook," Hyeyeon looking over to him. She pushes her hair back. "Look. You can't come to my city."
"Why can't we?" The last asks, moving into the line.
"Because, Sungjae, it is my city, and my girls will kill you," Hyeyeon explains, flashing her fangs out. Jackson clicks his tongue, and walks over to her. He runs his fingers through her silver hair.
"How about we think about it, if you finally mate me?" Jackson offers, smirking and showing his own fangs at her.

 

Wonsook pushes her fingers through her hair. She watches her watch tick in her hand. She lays back, and closes the watch. She curls on her side. She moves, and stands from the bed. She starts pacing, keeping her head down.
"Stop it, Wonsook!" Sanghye screeches from her room.
Wonsook stills, as her door swings open.
"Sorry," she mutters, looking at Sanghye.
"You have this pattern to your movements, and it makes me ing insane," Sanghye curses, glaring at her.
"I'm worried. I've know Hyeyeon for a very long time. I don't want to lose her," Wonsook confesses, falling back on her bed.
"I've known her for almost as long as I've existed. She'll be fine," Sanghye speaks, moving over to her.
"You don't know her like how I know her. She's done things you wouldn't understand," Wonsook whispers, looking up at her ceiling.
"Like what?" Sanghye asks. Wonsook shakes her head.
"It's not my story to tell," she speaks, turning to her side. Sanghye frowns, and leaves her alone.

 

Hyeyeon plays with her chain. She debates rubbing it, and summoning Kris to her. She shakes her head, and allows a tear to fall from her eyes. She wipes it away. She looks down at her pure white dress. The lines at her side are revealed through the thin fabric.
"Come here," Ryeowook commands, walking to her. She whips around, and looks at him. She nods slowly, and walks to him. She keeps her head down, as the white fabric grazes against her feet. A human is revealed to her, and Ryeowook pushes Hyeyeon to her.
"Feed. You can't go into a frenzy at the mating," he demands, pulling the human up.
Hyeyeon steps forward, and grabs the human. Her lips cover her neck, and she breathes heavily. Her fangs extend into the soft flesh. Decades upon decades of control nearly shatters, as Hyeyeon starts feeding from the human. Another tear falls from her eyes, as she cups the neck to get a better angle.

 

Wonsook plays with her watch. A week as passed, and the new moon rises. She gulps, and looks down. She drops the watch, and moves to slip on her purple uniform. She grabs her watch again, and moves it to her side. She walks out of her room, and walks to the door.
"Where do you think you're going?"
Wonshik stills, and turn to the four watching her.
"Out to get something," she answers.
"Wonsook," Taewoon threatens, as her wings spread behind her. Wonsook sighs.
"I'm going to get Hyeyeon. You can't stop me. She gave me a week, and that time has expired," she confesses, turning to the door. Jaehwa flies at her, pulling her back.
"Not without us, you aren't," she speaks, smiling at her.

 

Hyeyeon plays with the ends of her dress. Sungjae will becoming any minute to take her to Jackson. She'd cry if there was anymore tears to shed.
"Come on."
She looks to Sungjae. She nods slowly, and rises to her feet. She walks to him, and links her elbow with his. They start walking, twig snapping under their weight.
"I admire you, you know," he confesses. She sniffles, and looks at him.
"Why?" She asks, biting her lips.
"You managed to escape, and stand up to those two. I could never do that," he explains. She laughs, and smiles weakly. They arrive at the other two, and they pause. Hyeyeon unlinks hers and Sungjae's arms. She pecks his cheek.
"You are capable of everything, Sungjae. You are my baby brother after all," Hyeyeon whispers, moving to stand across from Jackson.

 

Jaehwa and Taewoon fly across the sky, various members held by them all. Kongsook smiles weakly, and snuggles into Taewoon's neck. Jaehwa keeps her back flat, with both Sanghye and Wonsook straddling her. Wonsook mutters under her breath. Little visions appear in the sky, breaking almost instantly.
"There! Head down!" She yells, pointing at a small clearing. Jaehwan nods, and dives down. Taewoon follows after. A woman's body is revealed to them. Wonsook moves closer, forcing a review to appear.
Hyeyeon walks to the breathing woman. She's pushed. Hyeyeon's fangs descend into her flesh. The neck is grabbed, pulling the woman closer.
"Oh my god," Sanghye mutters, gaping at the image.
"Come on," Wonsook commands, slicing the image away.

 

Hyeyeon meets Jackson's eyes. He smirks at her. A hand reaches out, and rubs her neck. He finds the chain, and frowns at her.
"What's this?" He asks, as his hands reach the charm.
"A gift," she answers, moving the charm from his hands.
"You don't need gifts, other than the ones I provide," Jackson speaks, lunging out at it. Hyeyeon moves back, and hisses at him.
"Do not touch it," she spits, growling after.
"Why?" He questions.
"It'll bring something you will never want here," she explains vaguely.
"Like what?"
"A wolf."
"We can handle a wolf."
Hyeyeon chuckles, and rests the charm on her palm. "Let's see shall we."
She rubs the charm. A heat runs through her skin. Her golden eyes darken to a fiery orange. Her silver hair lengthens down her back. Her nails lengthen and sharpen. She lets the charm drop. She growls, revealing sharp canines with her fangs.
"Still think you can handle a wolf?" She growls, lunging at Jackson's throat.


Screams reach the girl's ears. They take off in that direction. A small opening is revealed to them. Blood soaks into the ground. Leaves rustle, and Wonsook points up. Jaehwa flies up. She pushes someone out from the trees. He falls.
"Sungjae?" Wonsook asks, moving to him.
"Hey Wonsook. I haven't seen you since Hyeyeon left," he speaks, flicking away his silver hair from his eyes.
"Where is she?" Wonsook asks, leaning over him.
"She changed, and took off that way." Sungjae points in the direction of the blood trail. "I hid. I didn't want to be in the middle of that."
"Jaehwa, take and hold him. Let's go," Wonsook instructs. They continue on, weaving through the trees. The blood becomes meaty chunks. A growl erupts from the trees, followed by a cut off scream. They move closer to find Hyeyeon tearing apart Ryeowook's neck. She pulls back, and turns. Her calming eyes widen, as she sees the group.
"I told you I'd handle it, Wonsook."

 

Hyeyeon sits on the chocolate brown couch in their living room. A mug sits in her hands. A blanket lays over her back. Sungjae lays beside her, sleeping away. She smiles, and sips at her mug.
"You should go to bed," Sanghye speaks, walking over.
"I know, but—"
"I'll watch him. Go to sleep," she whispers, pulling her up. Hyeyeon nods, and finishes her mug. She leaves the mug, and walks over to her room. The door shuts behind her.
"Is she gone?"
Sanghye starts, and faces Sungjae.
"Yeah," she confirms. He opens his eyes, and sits up on the couch.
"I love her, but she's been like this since we were human," he speaks, looking over at Sanghye.
"She cares. You get used to it," she whispers, playing with her hair.
"Not really," he replies. He sighs, and stands.
"Where are you going?" Sanghye asks, following his actions.
"I'm going to go before she comes back out," Sungjae explains, smiling at her.
"Where are you going to go?" She asks. He shrugs.
"I don't know. I'll come back for my sister." He grabs her hand. "And maybe someone else." He kisses the back of her hand. The ends of his fangs prick her skin. He pulls back. Sanghye blinks, as he's gone in that time. She sits on the couch, a blush rising on her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: So many pairings. I hope you guys are keeping them all straight. Anyway, now you get to see the other side of the necklace power, and the image is for the lines at Hyeyeon's side. (-<) <3 ^_^