Period

VIXX GIRLS

"Hyeyeon! Bring me a heat pack!"
"Shut up! You're making my headache worse!"
"Bring me tea!"
"Be quiet!" Hyeyeon screeches. "Be grateful I'm doing this. If you don't shut up. I am going to leave for a week." She pants, and storms off to the kitchen. She grabs a bag of blood from the fridge, and tears it open with here fangs. She downs it, as she hears footsteps behind her. She turns, small drops leaking out from her lips.
"Every month in perfect sync," Jaehwa mutters, hopping up onto the counter.
"At least Sanghye is still asleep," Hyeyeon mutters, rubbing her hips. "I'm glad that stopped after my change."
"I suppose," Jaehwa agrees, hopping down. She walks over, and looks inside the cupboards. "You're out of tea. Want me to fly and get some for Taewoon?"
"Yeah. Can you get some heat packs and pain meds, too?" Hyeyeon asks, moving her hands up to rub her head.
"You alright?" Jaehwa questions, moving over to her. Hyeyeon shrugs, and moves into Jaehwa's open arms.
"I killed two vampires I've known since my change. What do you think?" Hyeyeon asks, as she starts crying into her chest.
"You saved so many because of that. The other one is still alive. You can talk to him when you need him," Jaehwa whispers, playing with her hair. She sways Hyeyeon, holding her closer.
"It'll be nice to see Sungjae more often," Hyeyeon agrees, pulling back. She sniffles, and looks up to Jaehwa.
"Will you be okay? I'll fly really fast," Jaehwa asks. Hyeyeon nods, prompting Jaehwa to let go. She walks to the door, and smiles back at her. "You'll be okay. You can do it."

 

Jaehwa lands behind a small store. She walks out, and slips inside. She takes a small basket into her hands, and starts walking up and down the aisles. Soup, candy, pain medication, heating pads and other small products enter the basket. She smiles weakly, before walking down a final row. DVDs greet her and she sighs.
"One day, I'll get all of One Piece," she mutters. She continues on, flicking her sandy hair back.
Hands snake around her sides. She drops the basket, and faces the man.
"I'm sorry. I wanted to kinda be romantic."
"Ren," Jaehwa breathes, smiling brightly at him. "Hi."
"Hey. I haven't seen you in a while. I figured we should retry that date thing, but then I realized I don't have your number," Ren explains, kneeling down to grab her basket.
"Well, I'd need a phone, and I don't have one. So, yeah," Jaehwa whispers, as Ren rises back up.
"That would make sense," he chuckles, handing the basket back.
"Yeah. I need to go. My friends are being." She pauses, as she seeks out the right word. "Hormonal."
"I see. Maybe we can meet at the cafe again. Say at noon in a week," Ren offers, smiling brightly at her. Jaehwa blushes, and pushes a hair back.
"Yeah. I think I can make that work," she whispers, moving to the end of the aisle.
"Great. I'll see you then," he speaks, waving at her. She waves back before walking to the checkout. Ren's smile fades, as black smoke encases him.

 

Jaehwa drops the bags onto the counter. Hyeyeon watches her, as she plays with her bun. She walks out, and hugs Jaehwa from behind.
"Thanks," Hyeyeon whispers, snuggling into her back. Jaehwa chuckles, and turns around to hug her back.
"No problem," she speaks, squeezing her tightly. Hyeyeon's spine pops, and Jaehwa drops her. "Sorry."
"It happens. I have a question for you."
"Shoot."
"Why don't you ever have anything to complain with your period?"
Jaehwa stills. She looks at her, before shaking her head. "I'd rather not talk about it." She steps away from the kitchen, and into her room. The door slams behind her, leaving Hyeyeon confused.
Jaehwa sinks to the floor, leaning against the door. She pulls her legs up to her chest. A tear falls from her eyes. Pain coils in her stomach, as bottled emotions pour out of her. She wipes her ever-leaking eyes. She moves over to her bed, and lays on it. Ren enters her mind, and she chuckles at the image.
"He'll dump me once he knows," she whispers, before crying herself to sleep.

 

Hyeyeon sets a pot of water on the stove. A bag of tea sits inside. She sighs, as she makes cups of plain water. She speed around into the rooms, laying cups and two pills besides the girls. The tea whistles, as Hyeyeon stops. She pours a mug, before running off to Taewoon's room. She places it down, before running back to the kitchen.
She turns off the heat. She walks to Jaehwa's room, and slips inside. Jaehwa lays on her bed, tears streaking her face. Hyeyeon kneels beside her, and smiles softly. She pecks her forehead. "Whenever you're ready. That's when you can tell me," she whispers, pushing a hair back. She tugs a blanket over Jaehwa's body, before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Jaehwa's secret will be revealed next chapter. I bet you guys can't guess what it is. You probably can. I dont know when the next chapter will be out. Sorry. (-<) <3 ^_^