Punch

VIXX GIRLS

Sanghye stands in front of a large bank. She plays with a small object in her hands. Armed police stand around her.

“Once this opens, you only have ten seconds,” a man speaks, looking at her. Sanghye smiles, holding up a small object. The yellow star blinks, flashing rainbow when the light shines on it.

“You know what this is, right?” She asks, as she walks forward. The man nods, before pressing the button. The police look at her, before she crushes the star. Rainbow lights cover her body, as the door opens. She takes off running, slipping into the building. Gunfire rings out as she's shot at. She faces the robbers, as she runs past them. She hits them, easily knocking them down to the floor. Two remain up by the time she slows down.

“The video game girl. Your little power up wore off,” one says, adjusting his mask. The second snaps, before holding her gun up. Sanghyuk smiles, pulling out a single pistol. The two shoot at her, and she ducks down. She pulls the gunfire away from the hostages. She returns fire, hiring the man’s shoulder. He drops his gun, scowling up at her. Bullets spray past her, as she ducks down. She holsters her pistol, grabbing a plant from her bag after. She nods slowly, crushing it in her hand. Pure warmth flows through her.

Sanghye watches her khaki suit turn red and white. She opens her palm, smiling as a round ball of orange fire manifests. She turns back to the robbers, throwing the ball at the woman. It hits her face, and she stumbles back. Sanghye charges forward, throwing fireballs at the man. His shirt catches on fire, and he screams out in panic. The woman aims at her, a shot hitting Sanghye’s shoulder.

Her suit fades back to its original colors, as the police break the door. Sanghye smiles, tackling the woman. She pins her down, as the police advance toward the robbers. Sanghye smiles at them, as they take the woman.

“Miss?”

Sanghye looks up. The man from before points at her shoulder. Red oozes onto the khaki fabric.

“Dang it,” she whispers, pushing on it. “This is gonna stain so bad.” She groans, looking at the man. “You boys got this?” The man nods, as Sanghyuk leaves the scene.



 

Kongsook sits behind Sanghye, her hands resting on Sanghye’s bare shoulder. She winces as she takes the pain from Sanghye’s bullet wound, healing as she goes.

“Kongie?” Sanghye asks, looking at her.

“Yeah?” Kongsook replies, looking up with her eyes in crosses.

“How do you and Taewoon get along so well?” Sanghye asks. Kongsook looks down at the wound, before grabbing gauze.

“I'm not sure. It's a lot of patience. Taewoon doesn't always look like she's listening, but she is. Why?” She asks, wrapping Sanghye’s shoulder.

“I'm fighting with Wonsook. She doesn't want me to date—” Sanghye’s voice drops down to a whisper. “—Sungjae.”

“If you're worried about Hyeyeon knowing, she does. She's just waiting for you to tell her,” Kongsook offers, smiling down at her. She finishes wrapping, pinning the gauze in place. Sanghye sighs, moving off the bed.

“Thanks for healing me,” she says, as Kongsook starts cleaning up.

“No problem. Just try not to get hurt,” she offers, smiling back at her. Sanghye rolls her shoulder, pulling her bra back up.

“Yeah, yeah,” she says, adjusting her outfit. “Thanks again.”

Kongsook smiles, “no problem.”

Sanghye walks out and to her room, falling on her bed after, sleeping after.



 

Wonsook stands beside Jaehwa. Her clock sways at her side, as she watches with Jaehwa. Jaehwa floats up and down, enjoying the daytime.

“Somedays I wish I could float off,” Jaehwa speaks, landing on Wonsook’s shoulders.

“I'd make sure you'd get to my home. Force my father to allow you to live with us,” Wonsook offers, as Jaehwa wraps her arms around Wonsook’s neck, floating her legs up. Jaehwa smiles, kicking her legs behind her.

“What's your home like?” She asks, watching over the streets.

“Infinite. A room for every power able to be thought of. Only to appear when it is needed by a god. Everything is centered around the timekeepers. Large clocks which keep the true time of the universe. I used to love being in there while my father was in another room,” Wonsook whispers, sighing deeply. “It's been centuries since I've been home.”

Jaehwa ruffles Wonsook’s hair, smiling at her. “You'll go home. Just don't forget about us.”

Wonsook smiles at that, “I won't.”

Jaehwa snaps her head up, frowning suddenly. She pulls up Wonsook, throwing her over her back. She flies off, tilting her head.

“What do you hear?” Wonsook whispers, as they land. Jaehwa pushes a finger to her lips, before gliding off. Wonsook pauses time, before moving after her. She sees what Jaehwa heard, before resuming time.

Jaehwa flies forward. She punches the man in front of her. Wonsook steps to the girl, holding her close. She sobs into Wonsook's chest, as Jaehwa grabs onto the man.

“She said no,” she growls, punching him again. His nose cracks, as Wonsook covers up the girl.

“You'll be okay,” Wonsook coos, as sirens are heard. Jaehwa smiles weakly, pulling the man out. She throws him, nose bleeding, in front of the police. He staggers, as Wonsook leads out the girl.

Wonsook brings her over, smiling weakly at her. She plays with the girl’s hair, as an officer comes to them. Jaehwa nods at her, and she lets go.

Wonsook walks to Jaehwa. She rests a hand on her shoulder, before freezing time. They slip out of the area, flying to a different part of the city.



 

“I don't know Taewoon,” Hyeyeon mutters, adjusting her cloak around her outfit. Taewoon looks at her, curling her wings against her back.

“What?” She asks, as Hyeyeon stands on the edge of a rooftop. Hyeyeon slumps, before sitting down, heaving a sigh.

“I just feel like everything's falling apart,” Hyeyeon explains, staring over the city. She lays back after, looking up at the faded sky. She watches Taewoon walk over to her, crossing her legs as she sits down.

“How?” Taewoon speaks, concern in her voice.

“Wonsook and Sanghye are fighting. Sanghye is starting to date my brother. You and Kongsook are a thing. Jaehwa just snapped with that Ren guy. I just feel like it will all break,” Hyeyeon voices, kicking her legs over the edge.

“Hyeyeon,” Taewoon whispers, resting a hand on her shoulder. Hyeyeon looks up at her, smiling weakly.

“Maybe it's just me. I've been around for a while and I finally have something. Maybe I'm just scared of losing it,” Hyeyeon whispers, standing up. Taewoon pulls her in for a hug, wrapping her wings around her.

“You'll be okay,” Taewoon reassures, smiling down at Hyeyeon.

“Thank you,” Hyeyeon mutters, fixing her bun. Taewoon smiles wider, making Hyeyeon smile back.

“Come on. I don't think anyone will be here,” Taewoon decides, before pulling back. She flaps her wings and takes off from the ground. She floats, her black wings against her black suit.

“It's really not a bad look,” Hyeyeon says, climbing up higher on the roof.

“Try washing them,” Taewoon teases, before flying off. Hyeyeon laughs, before jumping onto the next roof, following after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, it has been a while for this fic. But here is a nice little update with the girls and their powers. I really hope that I can find some more things for them to do. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^