Vampire

VIXX GIRLS

Cold air whips through Hyeyeon. Kris looks down at her, exhaling after.
"You don't know what you're asking for, Nmi," he states, shaking his head.
"I can't be mortal. I just can't," Hyeyeon whispers, shaking her head.
"Wolves are completely different from vampires," he speaks, as she grabs his hand.
"What happened to both of us being bound to the moon? I need that binding back," she begs, starting to tear up. Kris sighs again, and cups her cheek.
"I'll think about it, and talk to Luhan. It's a pack decision to add a new member. It's usually by mating. I'd want you to be mine," Kris confesses, glancing over to her. Hyeyeon steps back, shocked slightly.
"Your mate?" She questions, looking up at him.
Kris laughs weakly. "Yeah."
Hyeyeon looks down, her cheeks burning red. "Okay," she agrees.
"Meet me back here on the full moon," Kris whispers, before moving away. Hyeyeon watches him run away, across the rooftops. She smiles, and pulls the hood back up. She starts her trek back home, her cheeks still ablaze.

 

Kongsook flips through her book. Wonsook groans in her sleep, and Kongsook exhales. She flickers her eyes open, and groans again.
"Where's Hyeyeon?" She asks, looking over to Kongsook.
"We don't know. She just grabbed her cloak, and left," Kongsook explains, continuing to look through the pages.
"Her traveling cloak?" Wonsook asks, attempting to move up.
"I suppose," Kongsook replies, watching her friend move. Wonsook stands, her black sweatpants falling over her feet. She stumbles over to her door, and grips the frame.
"Hyeyeon, she needs me," she whispers, continuing on. Kongsook stands, and moves over to her.
"What do you mean?" She asks, grabbing her friend.
"Hyeyeon wears her cloak when she makes a big decision. I've known her for almost as long as time has existed," Wonsook speaks, blinking her eyes rapidly.
"You need to rest," Kongsook commands, pulling her back. A door swings open, revealing Hyeyeon in her cloak. Wonsook move over, and takes her in her arms.
"What decisions did you make?" Wonsook asks, looking into her eyes.
"Don't worry about it. It will all be fixed soon," Hyeyeon whispers, shrugging her friend off. She walks to her room, closing the dark red door behind her. Wonsook frowns, as Kongsook pulls her back to her room.

 

Sanghye watches Hyeyeon stare at their fridge. She fixes her blonde hair, and walks to her.
"Hyeyeon," she whispers, wrapping her arms around her.
"Hey, Sanghye," Hyeyeon sighs, smiling weakly.
"Are you hungry?" Sanghye asks, stepping back.
"Is that is what is noises and pain are?" Hyeyeon asks, turning to her.
"I'd assume so. You'll need to start eating," Hyuk states. Hyeyeon shakes her head, as Sanghye grabs an apple. "Eat." Hyeyeon takes it, and brings it close to her lips. She bites it, breaking the crisp skin. She sets it down on the counter, chewing the soft food.
"I don't feel so good," she speaks, walking to the empty side of the sink. She coughs up the bite, along some water and blood.
"Hyeyeon!" Sanghye yells, running over to her.
"Sanghye," Hyeyeon breathes, collapsing after.

 

"This isn't good," Taewoon starts, looking at the other three girls in the room. "We can't do much of anything two members down and without our leader."
"I know. I've been searching this book for something to help Hyeyeon. There is nothing in this book on vampirism, other then methods of killing and feeding," Kongsook states, glaring down at her book.
"Wonsook needs rest more than anything, but she's been stressing over Hyeyeon more than any of us," Jaehwa contributes, frowning after.
"I've managed to get some food inside Hyeyeon, but digital food works for only so long with real people," Sanghye speaks.
"We'll need to visit the wolves tonight," Taewoon whispers, standing from the floor. "Let's get changed and get going."
"Might as well," Kongsook agrees, standing with the rest.
"Let's go," Jaehwa whispers, as they move to change into their uniforms.

 

Hyeyeon stands on the rooftop, the cloak whipping around her thinned body. She holds onto the edge, attempting to stay awake.
"Nmi, you don't look so good."
She turns looking to Kris with Luhan behind him.
"I haven't been that good. I'll be fine. Did you both talk?" She whispers, moving over to them.
"Yeah, he's alright with another wolf, but are you sure you're up for this?" Kris replies, grabbing her.
She nods weakly. "I'm sure."
"Kris, she doesn't look that good," Luhan whispers, moving forward.
"I'm fine," she confirms, looking up at him.
"Nmi, you are not fine. You're too pale, and too weak for this," Kris coos, cupping her cheek.
"Please, Kris. Please. I need to stop this pain," Nmi begs, as tears start to fall from her eyes.
"Nmi, I won't change you while you are this weak. Your body can't take the pain of transformation," Kris states, rubbing the tears away.
"Nmi?!"
The trio on the roof, looks to the quartet of girls moving upward to the roof.
"Girls, why are you here?" Nmi asks, looking at them.
"We check the wolves on the full moon. Suho's pack is still too dangerous to visit. Why are you here?" Taewoon asks, walking over to her.
"I-I," Hyeyeon stutters, backing away.
"She's wants to be a wolf. I can't while she's this weak," Kris explains, looking at her.
"I need to not be human anymore. I can't do this," Hyeyeon cries, sinking to the ground.
"Nmi," Taewoon gasps, moving over to her friend.
"I can't," Hyeyeon repeats, curling into a ball. "Please."
"Let's get you home," Taewoon coos.
"NO! I need to change," Hyeyeon denies, tears streaking down her face.
"Nmi, I've looked. There is nothing in my book. You need to adjust," Kongsook speaks, walking foreword, book in hand.
"Please check again. I beg you," Hyeyeon whispers, sobbing afterward. Kongsook nods, and flips to the pages about vampires. Her forehead scrunches together.
"How?" She whispers, looking at the new red ink. Kris walks over, and runs his fingertips over the page.
"Moon ink. Very difficult to make, and it can only be seen on the same moon shift as when it was applied," Kris whispers, as Kongsook starts reading.
"This says everything," she utters, moving her own hand over the page. "Including how to change someone into a vampire."

 

Kongsook directs the three other girls and Luhan around the rooftop. A rough pentagram is formed on the tops. Hyeyeon lays curled in Kris's arms.
"I would have loved for you to be my alpha female," he whispers softly.
"Hmm?" Hyeyeon utters, looking up at him.
"You're brave, kind, determined, and beautiful. All traits of a wonderful alpha. You'd have been a perfect addition," Kris whispers, pushing back a black hair from Hyeyeon's face.
"Kris, I'm sorry for being so weak," she whispers. He tsks, and cups her cheek. He swoops down, and kisses her lips, briefly, gently. 
"You are not weak," he states, looking into her eyes, as color rises in her cheeks. Kongsook coughs.
"I think we're ready," she announces. The pair stands, and walks over to the shape. "We need a at the point. Two male next to them, and then two females in the final spots."
Sanghye walks to the point, smiling weakly. Kris and Luhan move beside her. Taewoon and Kongsook take the last two spots.
"The points must differ. They may be no pairs of species," Kongsook reads, frowning after. "Guys."
"Two wolves," Sanghye voices, as Jaehwa steps forward.
"Kris, go to Nmi. I can take your spot," she speaks. Everyone frowns at her. "Just trust me." Kris exhales, and moves to Hyeyeon's side.
"She goes in the middle," Kongsook whispers. Hyeyeon kisses Kris's cheek, before moving to the center.
"Now what?" She utters, looking at all of them.
"Creare vampir. Creare het nunc. Punire het wither thes cuarse," Kongsook reads. Her eyes shift to her crosses, as she repeats the lines. "Creare vampir. Creare het nunc. Punire het wither thes cuarse. Creare vampir. Creare het nunc. Punire het wither thes cuarse." The ends of Kongsook's hair stick up, as magic flows through her body. Hyeyeon faints, collapsing to the ground. No one dares to move.
"Creare vampir. Creare het nunc. Punire het wither thes cuarse." Hyeyeon floats up. Her cape's hood falls back. "Creare vampir. Creare het nunc. Punire het wither thes cuarse."
Her hair starts to change to silver from the roots. Her nails grow black. Crystals form around the edges of her eyes. Sharp fangs poke out from over her lips. Color is restored to her flesh.
"Creare vampir! Creare het nunc! Punire het wither thes cuarse!" Kongsook shouts. A burst of magic rips through her, hitting Hyeyeon after. Her body floats to the ground. The formation breaks, as everyone rushed to her.
Hyeyeon groans, and flickers her golden eyes open. She looks up at everyone, and Kris takes her in his arms. "Thank you," she whispers, snuggling into his side.
"Get some rest," he commands, kissing her again.
"I'll visit again, after I've healed and fed some," she whispers, closing her eyes after.
"We'll take her home. You both should get some sleep," Jaehwa states, taking her friend.
"Alright," Kris agrees, running off to a different rooftop. Luhan follows soon after.
"Come on guys, let's go home," Taewoon commands, leading them away.

 

Wonsook opens her eyes.
"How are you feeling there?"
She turns, to find Hyeyeon smiling at her. Her silver hair is pulled back in a band.
"You're back to normal," Wonsook whispers, reaching out.
"Yeah, Kongsook fixed me. Now, you need to get some real rest. We need our time controller," Hyeyeon speaks, smiling brightly.
"Alright," Wonsook agrees, turning over, and snuggling into the sheets. Light snores reach Hyeyeon's ears, and she smiles. She plays with Wonsook's blue hair, as she sleeps.
"Thank you for being a friend. Even after how long we've known each other."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I've been really writing for this au. I would hope for some comments though. (-<) <3 ^_^