Season II: Chapter 2

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hyunseung received a phone call from his Uncle.

"Hyunseung" his Uncle, Sang Hyuk called him. "There has been a problem in our main hotel branch and I want you to take care of it" he said.
"Main branch?" Hyunseung asked his uncle in disbelief. "Uncle, but that's..."
"In Seoul?" Sang Hyuk finished Hyunseung's sentence. "That's right. I want you to manage the main branch because you're my trusted employee" he said.
"What exactly happened?" Hyunseung asked.
"The General Manager of that branch was caught taking money from the hotel and harassing female workers and costumers" Sang Hyuk said.  
"And you want me to?" Hyunseung asked.
"Take care of the things he should have done. Bring back the glory of the hotel" Sang Hyuk said. "Can you do it for this old man?" he asked him. Hyunseung sighed. His uncle did so much for him, he should be able to pay him back.
"Alright. I'll take care of it" Hyunseung said.
"Thank you, Seungie! I'll let them know and you start by next week" Sang Hyuk said before hanging up.

After the phone call, Hyunseung couldn't help but sigh. It seems like fate want them back to Seoul. He stared at his phone before rummaging the contact list.

"I wonder if this is still her number" Hyunseung muttered as he stared at a particular number before dialing it. "I think this is a bad idea" he muttered.
"Hello?" His body froze when he heard her voice. "Who is this?" the woman asked. Noona, it's me. He wanted to say but his mouth couldn't open. "Seung? Is that you?" she asked. Hyunseung was crying as he ended the call. It's been five years since he last talked to his sister. The one who sacrificed almost everything for him. The one who had it worse than him.
"I'm sorry, Noona. I'm sorry" he kept chanting as tears fell from his eyes.

"Are you ready to go back?" Hyuna asked him. He had told her about what his uncle ordered him to do. 
"I don't know" Hyunseung said. "We had our lives here already planned out and if we go back, everything will be complicated. Still, it's been 5 years since we heard anything about Kibum-hyung and In Young-noona, my friends and your friends" he answered. "And about our parents" he added as he put his face to his hands. He heard Hyuna sighed in the background.
"So, what are we going to do now? Whatever you decide, we'll support you" Hyuna said as he put her hand on his shoulder. "Besides, I guess it's time to stop all those running and face the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter