Chapter Sixteen

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?!" Hyunseung asked harshly when he saw Jen in the living room.
"Why? Can't I visit my fiance?" Jen asked as she attempted to touch Hyunseung's face but failed when Hyunseung slapped her hand away.
"I'm not your fiance, stop calling me that. It's annoying" Hyunseung said.
"Yet, dear. Yet" Jen said.
"I will find a way to ruin this engagement" Hyunseung said.
"Hyunseung, Hyuna is beautiful, right?" Jen said.

Hyunseung glared at Jen at the mention of Hyuna.

"Don't you ever touch her, you b***h" Hyunseung said.
"Oh, you already arrived?" Jinhee said when she saw Hyunseung. "What are you talking about?" she asked.
"Nothing. It's about Hyunseung's girlfriend" Jen said.
"Girlfriend?" Jinhee asked. "Hyunseung doesn't have a girlfriend" she said.
"He does, Imo" Jen said.
"Jang Hyunseung, is this true?" Jinhee asked.
"As if you care" Hyunseung said.
"Break up with her" Jinhee said.
"Why should I?" Hyunseung asked.
"You're going to get married with Jen soon" Jinhee said.

Jen was smirking at Hyunseung and it just annoys him.

"I don't want to marry Jen" Hyunseung said. "Just the thought of it disgust me" he said.
"You can't do anything" Jinhee said. "You're getting married and that's final" she said.
"Who are you to decide who should my brother marry?" In Young asked as she went into the scene. "Stop smirking, you look like a crazy animal" she said to Jen.
"I'm your mother. I can decide on who should you marry" Jinhee said.
"Please, woman. You're just the woman who gave birth to us. You never treated us like we're your children" Hyunseung said.
"That girlfriend of yours, what's her name?" Jinhee asked.
"You don't need to know" Hyunseung snapped. "It's none of your business" he said.
"It's Kim Hyuna, Imo" Jen answered the question for Hyunseung.
"Just shut your filthy mouth" In Young said.
"You're lucky that I have to go now" Jen said. "Imo, I need to go" she said.
"Take care, dear" Jinhee said.
"See you later" Jen said to Hyunseung who just rolled his eyes and left.

After Jen left...

"Kim Hyuna? Of all people, you're dating a Kim?" Jinhee said.
"Why?" Hyunseung said. "Just because she's a Kim, I can't date her?" he asked.
"Yes!" Jinhee exclaimed.
"Just because you and Dad killed her brother and other 5-year old kids in the fire you two started but just hid it, 10 years ago?!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter