Season II: Chapter 1

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Just a background in this story, it is set 5 years after Jiwoo was born. So, Hyuna and Hyunseung are already 23 now. Hyuna is on her last year as a university student while Hyunseung is now woking at his Uncle's company as the General Manager in one of his hotel branches since his uncle couldn't trust anyone with the position. Yeah, they never returned to Seoul and also, they lost contact with everyone, including Kibum and In Young. I know the first chapters are rushed so I promise that I will do my best to not make it rushed and will make it better. I can't edit it yet. I still don't have time to do so. (Maybe by Mid-October, 2016)

"Appa, you don't have work today?" Jiwoo asked while rubbing his eyes when he saw Hyunseung, sitting ob the couch still not dressed up for work. 
"Appa doesn't go to the office on weekends, Jiwoo" Hyunseung said.
"Oooh...I forgot" Jiwoo said, joining Hyunseung on the couch, resting his sleepy head his father's lap.
"How come you're already awake, baby. It's still 5:30 in the morning" Hyunseung said. "Is your Eomma still sleeping?" he asked.
"Eo. Eomma was really tired. She stayed up all night, studying" Jiwoo answered, eyes closed.
"Jiwoo" Hyunseung called him.
"Ne?" Jiwoo asked.
"Let's make Eomma, a breakfast. Do you want to?" Hyunseung asked his son. Jiwoo only responded with a nod. "Let's go" he said and carried the boy to the kitchen.

Hyuna cursed as soon as she woke up. It was already 9 am and she haven't still made a breakfast for the three of them. She got up and was about to leave the room when Jiwoo grabbed her hand and led her to the dining room.

"Jiwoo, what are you doing? I still have to make food" Hyuna told him.
"Eomma, you don't have to. We already ate  Just sit, okay?" Jiwoo said, making Hyuna to do what her son said so.

Moments passed and Hyunseung came in with a tray of food which he put down in front of Hyuna.

"We know how tired you are from reviewing all night for your exams today so Jiwoo and I made breakfast for you" Hyunseung told her before giving her a morning kiss.
"You guys...you didn't have to" Hyuna said. She was deeply touched by her two boys.
"Eomma, eat up so that you have strength today!" Jiwoo said.

With a smile, Hyuna took her spoon and started to eat the delicious breakfast made by her son and fiance.

"Hyunseung, take care of Jiwoo, okay?" Hyuna said before giving Hyunseung a peck on the lips.
"I will. Don't worry" Hyunseung assured her.
"Eomma, I don't have a goodbye kiss?" Jiwoo asked with a pout. Hyuna smiled before giving her baby a peck on the cheeks.
"Take care of him, okay?" Hyuna told Hyunseung again.
"You don't need to remind me. Don't worry, we'll be fine" Hyunseung said, noticing the mischievous glint in his son's eyes.
"Call me if you need me" Hyuna said.
"Take care" Hyunseung said.
"You guys too!" Hyuna said and left.

Hyunseung closed the door and faced his son who is looking at him and sighed before talking.

"Not a word to your Eomma" Hyunseung said. 
"I won't tell Eomma, Appa!" Jiwoo pledge.
"Your Eomma doesn't really want me taking you out" Hyunseung said. 
"Appa, please! Please!" Jiwoo was using his aegyo. Damn, the kid knows what his parents' weakness is.
"You...change your clothes" Hyunseung ordered, hand holding his head. Jiwoo didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter