Chapter Fifteen

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna came home and heard somebody fighting in the living room. She sighed for she knew it's her parents all over again. They're making her head hurt.

"Dad's home" Hyuna groaned. "Damn it" she said.

She went to the kitchen to get some water and saw Kibum drinking.

"You're here already? No plans with Hyunseung?" Kibum asked.
"Yeah...they're fighting all over again" Hyuna said.

Kibum nods.

"How about you? Don't you have plans with In Young-unnie?" Hyuna asked.
"I wish that I have plans with her or there's a late night meeting I need to attend to. I thought they would stop fighting even just for today" Kibum said as he took a glass and poured water in it. "Drink some water. You must be tired" he said as he gave Hyuna the glass of water.
"Thank you" Hyuna said and drank the water.
"Saeng, how are you feeling now?" Kibum asked.
"It still hurts, Oppa" Hyuna said. "I mean, how did we turned out like this?" she asked. "Back when Jongin was still alive, they're not like that. Dad used to go home early just to see us awake and be the one to tuck us in bed. He even got scolded by Grampa and Joongwonnie-oppa back then but everything changed when that accident happened. I can't believe it, it has been 10 years since that little guy died..."
"I know. It feels like yesterday" Kibum said. "Three years after that tragedy, Joongwon-hyung left. Leaving us in this prison" he said.
"I miss the family we used to have back then, Oppa" Hyuna said as she leaned unto Kibum.
"I miss it too, dongsaeng" Kibum said as he put his hand on Hyuna's shoulder.

Just then, they heard furnitures crashing which made them rush to the living room.

"Go! Have fun with that mistress of yours! But don't you dare bring her and your bastard child here!" Yunmi yelled. "I accepted the fact that you have another family. Don't you think it's too much if your LEGITIMATE family will live with your ILLEGITIMATE family?" she said.
"They don't have somewhere to stay! Don't you call my daughter, a bastard child!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter