Side Story: Kibum

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, don't leave!" a 12-year old Kibum was begging his brother to stay.
"Bummie, I can't" a 14-year old Joongwon said. "I'm sorry" he said.
"Hyung, take me with you. Don't leave me with Mom and Dad" Kibum begged.
"Bum-ah, if I take you with me...who will protect Hyuna?" Joongwon said. "You, little brother have to protect her because I can't protect her" his voice cracked at the last part. He doesn't want to leave his siblings alone but he doesn't want to stay with his parents. "Kibummie, promise me. Promise me that you will protect Hyuna" he said.
"I--I promise. Hyung, are you really going to leave us?" Kibum asked.
"Kibum-ah, I promise you. I...I'm going to come back for you and Hyuna" Joongwon said.
"Hyung, you promise?" Kibum asked Joongwon, as if he's not believing him.
"Yeah. I promise you" Joongwon said and hugged his brother one last time. "Protect Hyuna for me. I will come back for the both of you, I promise"

Those were the last words his brother said to him before disappearing into thin air.

'Hyung, it's been 6 years since you left' Kibum thought.
"Kibum-ah!" a guy called him.
"Teuk-hyung" Kibum greeted the guy who called him.
"Yah, you're the Student Council President now, huh?" Park Jungsoo aka Leeteuk said.
"How's the college life?" Kibum asked.
"Great! But I couldn't always hang out with Taeyeon" Leeteuk said.
"Taeyeon-noona's busy?" Kibum asked. Leeteuk nods.
"Yeah, she's busy with her thesis" Leeteuk said. "How about you? How are you?" he asked.
"I'm living with Kyuhyunnie and Changminnie right now" Kibum said.
"What? Why?" Leeteuk asked.
"My parents fought during my younger brother's death anniversary, turns out Mom found out that Dad has another family" Kibum said.
"You don't look mad" Leeteuk noted. "Is it because you know?" he asked.
"Uh-huh" Kibum said. "I saw them when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter