Chapter Nineteen

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" Hyunseung asked Hyuna. She didn't took the news well. She wouldn't eat and would just cry over the loss of their child. "Stop crying, it's not good for you and the baby" he told her as he wiped the tears from Hyuna's face.
"I'm sorry" Hyuna murmured as buried her head on Hyunseung's chest.
"You have be strong" Hyunseung told her. "We need to be strong for the remaining one" he said. "Okay?" he asked.

Hyuna just hugged him as a response.

Hyuna was discharged after a week and came back to school. Kibum already found out about what happened and he was furious at first but later on, he felt sorry towards the two. Hyunseung told IU and Suzy to always keep Hyuna by their side, especially now he found out that it is Jen who pushed her.

"Are you okay now?" IU asked worriedly.
"Guys, I got out of the hospital so that means I'm okay" Hyuna said.
"Well, look who's back" Hyuna's blood boiled when she heard her baby's murderer, Jen.
"Let's go now, Hyuna-ah, Jieun-ah" Suzy said as she gently took the two by the arm.
"Wait" Jen said. "I have something to tell you, guys" she said.
"We're not interested in what you're saying" IU said as she and Suzy drags Hyuna away from Jen.
"Really? I'm here to invite you guys on the engagement party of Hyunseung and I" Jen said while giving Suzy, the invitation.
"Will you just stop?" Hyuna had enough of Jen. "Stop dreaming that Hyunseung will be yours" she said.
"Why you!" Jen was about to pull Hyuna's hair but IU and Suzy blocked her.
"Try hurting her, you wench and you will never see the light again" Suzy said.
"Hey, you can't do that. That's bullying!" Jen exclaimed.
"How ironic of you to say those things. Wasn't it you who is bullying Hyuna?" IU said.
"Let's go" Hyuna told her friends and they left Jen alone.

"What are you saying?!" Hyunseung yelled at his parents.
"How dare you talk like that in front of us?! Your parents?!" Won In said.
"When did you even became my parents?" Hyunseung murmured. "I won't. I won't marry Jen" he said.
"You have no choice. We have already decided" Jinhee said.
"It's my choice to marry whom I want" Hyunseung argued.
"And who do you want? That Kim woman? Never!" Jinhee shreiked.
"Why should it be you who will decide?" Hyunseung said. "I will marry Hyuna, not Jen" he said and walked out of the room.
"Jang Hyunseung, you come back here!" Won In roared but Hyunseung didn't care and just went to his bedroom and slammed the door.
"This is all because of you!" Jinhee exclaimed. "I told you to send him to Switzerland to study so that they may not cross paths!" she said.
"Don't blame it all on me" Won In said. "You're also one to blame here" he added.

Hyunseung laid his clothes on his bed and took out his luggages. He can't bear to stay in that so-called house anymore. He took out his phone and called Doojun.

"Wae? Why did you call?" Doojun asked.
"Hyung, can I stay at your place for a while?" Hyunseung asked.
"Oh? Why? Did you get kicked out of the house?" Doojun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter