Chapter One

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyuna!" she turned to see her friend running towards her direction while waving her hand.
"IU!" she greeted, returning the wave.
"Why were you late?!" Her friend, Lee Jieun aka IU asked her. Ever since they were young, IU was the one who nags her the most, excluding her brother, of course.
"Me? I woke up late" She, Kim Hyuna told her friend who immediately raised an eyebrow with her excuse.
"Why?" IU asked. "Are you stalking hot guys on the web, again?" she nagged. 
"Yah! That was one time!" Hyuna argued, annoyed that IU brought up that topic. "Mom and Dad fought. It's so noisy! Kibum-oppa and I were up all night because of them" she complained.
"Auntie and Uncle are not like that back then. I wonder what happened to them" IU commented. Hyuna wanted to ask that question too.

At that time, their friend and the youngest of one of the famous groups in campus, Miss A, Bae Suji aka Suzy spotted them and immediately went to greet/nag.

"Yah, Kim Hyuna, you're late!" Suzy nagged with her arms crossed as she stood in front of them. Even though she may look arrogant or cold on the outside, she's just like a cuddly bear.
"I know. Mom and Dad fought. We couldn't sleep because of them" Hyuna responded, rubbing her temples.
"What's happening to your parents lately?" Suzy asked worriedly.
"Yeah...they just want to claw each other's faces now" she said before IU interrupted the two.
"Anyway, let's go" IU said. "B2ST is coming this way" she said, referring to the six boys walking towards their way.
"Yeah, let's go. Those jerks are here" Suzy sneered, holding both of her friends' arms.
"You call them jerks but they're your boyfriend's friends?" Hyuna raised an eyebrow as she asked the question.
"Just because those 6 jerks are his friends, that doesn't mean, they're my friends too. They're IU's boyfriend's friend too!" Suzy pointed out before she started to drag them away. "Let's go" she said.

They were just about to change their direction when the group decided to block their way.

"Well. Well. Who do we have here?" B2ST leader, Yoon Doojun said with a mischievous glint on his eyes.
"Excuse me, can we leave?" Hyuna asked politely, not in the mood to argue. The group is not exactly her favorite group to meddle with.
"Not exactly, Kim Hyuna-ssi" B2ST member, Lee Gikwang answered her. "Hi, girls" he greeted IU and Suzy who just rolled their eyes at him.
"It's not like you own the school so why can't we leave?" Hyuna said, tone rising in every word.
"Hyuna, calm down" IU tried to calm her.
"Because we said so" B2ST member, Yong Junhyung replied, irking Hyuna to snap.
"Are you guys the boss here?" Hyuna snapped.
"You could say that..." B2ST member, Yang Yoseob said as he gave her a smile.
"Besides, it's Hyunseung-hyung's family who owns this school" B2ST's maknae, Son Dongwoon added.
"Tsk. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter