009

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearances by:

EXO Kris as Kris (24)

EXO Suho as Joonmyun (23)

EXO Lay as Yixing (23)

EXO Tao as Zitao (21)

 

Author POV

"Have you been crying Hayoungie? You eyes are swollen and red! Did anything happened to you??" Namjoo asked Hayoung with a concern face when Hayoung sat beside her in the cafeteria. 

"Namjoo, I have quarelled with Jongdae oppa......I'm hurting so much right now..... Namjoo....." Hayoung fall into Namjoo's arms and started sobbing again.

"Hush hush. I believe you and Jongdae oppa will be okay soon so don't be in despair alright?" Namjoo tried to comfort Hayoung but she only cried even harder.

"Jongdae oppa and I will never be okay again. I have lost my best friend and my brother. My heart hurts so much now.....Namjoo, otteokay??"

"Emm...tonight I will bring you to somewhere relaxing okay? So that you can relax yourself there and won't feel so stress up. At least finish drinking the hot chocolate that I have bought for you ok?" Hayoung just nodded her head slightly and started sipping on the cup of hot chocolate.

 

Namjoo POV

After reaching home from school, I lay down lazily on the sofa while texting Chorong unni, Eunji unni and Bomi unni asking them whether are they free tonight to go out with me and Hayoung to the pub to chill together. 

The first reply that I got is from Bomi unni. She replied : ' Mianhae Namjoo~~~~ Tonight I'm not available because Xiao Lu have asked me out for a movie date so maybe next time? Anyway, see you next Monday in school! ^^ '

A few seconds later, Eunji unni replied ' Na~ count me out girl. I don't like the loud music there so enjoy yourselves maknae! :D '

The last reply was from Chorong unni and she said ' You know that Minseokie dislike me from going to pub and I hate going there too so I'm not joining you girls. But is it safe for you two to go there by yourselves without any guys accompanying? Do you want me to ask Chanyeol to accompany you girls there since he's free tonight? '

I know for sure Chorong unni will be worried about our safety since we are the maknaes and she's the oldest among the girls. ' Don't worry about our safety because I will surely protect Hayoungie and myself very well. If there's really anything wrong, I will confirm call Chanyeol oppa for help alright? ' I sent a reply back to her.

I compose a new message to Hayoung saying : ' Hayoungie, meet you at the nearby subway station at 7.15pm~ remember to dress nicely because we are going clubbing! XD See you! :D '

 

I was waiting for Hayoung near the escalator when I heard a familiar female voice calling my name. I hesitated for a while before turning my head around. I blinked my eyes for several times, it is Hayoung standing in front of me.

She looked so different and hot tonight because it was my first time seeing her wearing make-up and wearing a tattered tank top with leather shorts that revealed her belly button plus black leather boots. Her long straight hair was tied up into a bun. I just wow-ed at her dressing for tonight.

"Namjoo.....Hey Namjoo......KIM NAMJOO!!"

"You look so hot and pretty tonight, Oh Hayoung! It's my first time seeing you dressing like this, oh god!" I patted her on the playfully.

"Since it's our first time going clubbing so we should dress nicely right? Anyway, where's the rest?" Hayoung eyes started wandering around to look for the others.

"They are either not free or not interested in clubbing so there's only you and me tonight. Let's go clubbing now, wahahaha!" I grabbed Hayoung's arm and we headed down to take train to Gangnam which were around 5 stations from our house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter