019

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

"Hayoung ah~ I'm going shopping with Chorong unni they all. Wanna join us?" Namjoo asked me while zipping up her school bag. 

"Emm......." I hesitated for a while.

"Come on! Join us alright? Holiday are coming and today is the last 3 days of school. Just chill out with us, girl. Baek oppa and the other boys are going for some bowling session today too.''

"Then I guess I have no other reasons to say no. " I packed all of my books inside my bag before making our way to the school gate to meet the rest.

"Maknaes, get in the car now!" Eunji unni shouted to us from the driver seat.

I was shocked, since when did Eunji unni got a car and her driving license?  Namjoo just pulled me towards the car and Bomi unni opened the door for me while Namjoo settled herself in the front passenger seat.

"Eunji unni, when did you get your license and car?"

"Well, I got my license around 2 weeks ago along with Kyungsoo~ This car I just got it yesterday and today is my first time driving it to school and also giving you girls a ride! So I guess it's a good opportunity to test my awesome driving skills isn't it?" Eunji unni winked at me from the rear mirror.

"Aigoo~ Just pray hard that we won't get into any accident." 

"AISH! YOON BOMI!!! YOU & YOUR BIG MOUTH!!!" Chorong unni slapped Bomi unni who was sitting in between the both of us hard on her lap.

"Ouch!!! That hurts! Mianhae, C~h~o~r~o~n~g~i~e." Bomi unni started acting aegyo towards Chorong unni.

"Well, that's disgusting Yoon Bomi! Anyway, maknaes, fasten your seatbelt and we are off to shopping!!!!" Eunji unni announced happily and pulled off from the carpark.

 

Jongdae POV
The guys pulled me to some bowling session today. How I wished I was now in the library, reading some books since reading is my favourite past time instead of bowling.

"Jongdae, I want to ask you one question. How sure are you about your true feelings towards maknae? Like how many percent out of 100? Answer it honestly." Minseok suddenly sat down beside me on the couch while watching Kyungsoo playing.

"I can confidently said it's 99%."

"But why isn't it 100%?" Luhan also took his seat across from Minseok and I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter