004

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

EXO Sehun as Oh Sehun (20)

 

Hayoung POV

"Oh...that's good. I'm happy for you oppa." I tried to sound happy.

"Gomawo Hayoungie......" I was listening to what Jongdae oppa was saying when suddenly someone hugged me tightly from behind.

I was so startled that I started screaming and my phone slide down from my hand to the floor. I turned behind and saw it was Oh Sehun who was hugging me now.

"Hi baby, what are you doing here alone in this level where there are all empty classroom? But that's not important anyway because you are my target now. Wahahaha, I'm gonna make you mine today."

"Help!!!! Please help me!!!!! Jongdae oppa!!!!!!" I screamed with all my might and my whole body started trembling when Oh Sehun pushed me to the wall and his hands started roaming all over my body.

 

Jongdae POV

I heard Hayoung's scream from the other end of the phone. 

"Hayoung??! Hayoung, are you alright??! " I kept on shouting this question to her but there was no answer from her at all. 

I heard there's a male voice saying something about empty classroom and after that I heard Hayoung screaming for help and I heard she was screaming my name.

"OH SHXT !!! HAYOUNG IS IN TROUBLE NOW!!!! WHERE EXACTLY IS SHE NOW??!!! WAIT... EMPTY CLASSROOM.....SHE MIGHT BE IN BLOCK B LEVEL 5 THERE!!!!! THERE ARE EMPTY CLASSROOMS THERE!!!!" I quickly ran out of the classroom when I ran into Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"Jongdae, where are you going?? Why are you in such a hurry?? Luhan asked me with a bewildered expression.

"HAYOUNG IS IN DANGER NOW!!!! I NEED TO SAVE HER BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER!!!!!" I started running again.

"What??! Wait, we are coming with you too!!!!" Both Luhan and Kyungsoo shouted to me and we ran as fast as we could to Block B which was just 2 blocks away from our classroom block.

When we reached level 5, the 3 of us are trying to catch our breath. We quickly searched through the classrooms there when I heard a helpless shouting coming from an empty classroom. I quickly ran there and saw  Hayoung was screaming helplessly with tears rolling down her cheeks.  She was lying on top of a table with Oh Sehun on top of her, kissing her on the collarbone while her hands are being tied up with handkerchief .

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER OH SEHUN???!!!!!" I yelled and I ran into the classroom grabbing Sehun away from Hayoung.

Luhan and Kyungsoo came running in too when they heard my voice shouting.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" I land a punch on his face before he fell to the floor with a thud.

"FXCK YOU OH SEHUN!!!!!!" Kyungsoo pulled Sehun up before punching him on the stomach.

While Luhan went to Hayoung who curled up into a ball and she kept on trembling and sobbing.

"Hayoung, are you alright?" Luhan tried to get close to her.

"GO AWAY!!!!" Hayoung screamed and her body tremble even more.

"Maknae, I'm Luhan oppa, don't be afraid. Jongdae oppa and Kyungsoo oppa is here too." Luhan tried to get near to Hayoung again and he slowly pull Hayoung into his arms.

"I'm sca....scared, Lu.....Luhan oppa." Hayoung sobbed into Luhan's chest even harder.

"You are safe now so don't be scared. Nothing can happen to you because we will protect you."

Luhan tried to calm Hayoung down by patting her head softly and she become more calm now. But Kyungsoo punched Sehun on his face again before he landed right in front of Hayoung. When Hayoung saw Sehun in front of her, her whole body started trembling and her sobs are getting louder once again.

"GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" Hayoung yelled for the last time before collasping in Luhan's arms.

Kyungsoo and I were still punching and kicking Oh Sehun be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter