011

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae POV

I went to Baekhyun's house to stay overnight as my mood really after breaking up with Naeun. Baekhyun is the other person whom I can always confide my feelings to besides Hayoung and he never fails to cheer me up with his jokes.

"Hey bro, don't be so heartbroken alright? Son Naeun isn't the only girl on earth so there are still a lot of pretty girls who will love you wholeheartedly out there so lose hope ok?! Don't give up on the whole forest just for a tree. Your bro, Byun Baekhyun here will find a better and prettier girl for you." Baekhyun put his arms around my shoulders and give me a few pats.

"Thanks Baek, I know. But I don't know why I feel more sad losing her than Son Naeun......" I lowered my head to stare on the marble floor.

"Huh? Who is she?? Who did you lost?! Kim Jongdae, don't tell me you're in a relationship not only with Son Naeun but another girl too?!" Baekhyun jumped off from his office chair and now staring at me with a very surprised face.

"I'm not this kind of person who will cheat on my girlfriend with another girl. The person that I'm referring to is Ha.......Hayoung." I started stuttering when saying Hayoung's name.

"Ah~ I already knew what happened between you and Hayoungie. Namjoo already told me yesterday. She almost got into trouble with some guys again when Namjoo brought her to the club to chill yesterday."

"WHAT??!!! Is she fine now???!!" I almost jumped up and shouted.

"Relax. She's fine now. Luckily Chanyeol managed to save her in time yesterday or else no one can imagine the consequences."

I guess maybe Chanyeol is a better person to protect Hayoung from danger than me. I'm just an useless person who can't even keep my own girlfriend by my side........

I was only brought back to the reality when Baekhyun pushed me to the double decker bed.

"Kim Jongdae, tonight I will take the lower deck and you will take the upper deck alright? So quick, go up to sleep! We still have to go to Namjoo's house to fetch her in the morning."

"Alright, alright. Good night Baek." I said to Baekhyun before climbing up to the upper deck of the double decker bed to rest for the night.

 

Hayoung POV

Chanyeol oppa came to my house early in the morning to have breakfast with me before we went to school by bus together.

"What song do you wish to listen now, sweetie?" Chanyeol oppa asked me with his usual killer smile on his face while putting one of the earpiece into my left ear.

"What's with that sweetie oppa?! You're making me blushing now!" I hit him lightly on the chest and he chuckled.

"Because the others always call you Hayoungie and if I call you that too, who knows that you're my girlfriend so I want to be different from the others! That's why I call you sweetie so that everyone will know that you're Park Chanyeol's girlfriend. Anyway, you should call me either Yeolie oppa or Chanyeolie oppa ok? It's more sweeter that way." Chanyeol oppa pinched both of my cheeks playfully.

"Alright, Chanyeolie oppa~~~ I want to listen to Beast oppa 12:30 now!"

"Ok sweetie!" I lean on his firm shoulders and waiting for him to start playing the song on his phone.

 

I immediately stunned on spot when we reached the main gate because I saw everyone were waiting for us there including........Jongdae oppa.

"Why aren't you walking, sweetie? The others are waiting for us at the main gate. Let's go there." Chanyeol oppa locked my hands with his tightly with his before pulling me towards them.

"Morning everyone!" Chanyeol oppa greeted cheerfully and all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter