012

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

EXO Kai as Kim Jongin

 

Hayoung POV

I was on my way to the library after school to meet Namjoo and the others for a study session due to the upcoming exams when I saw Jongdae oppa hiding behind a pillar. I hesitated whether to approach him or not but stopped when I saw Naeun sunbaenim walking with Kim Jongin sunbaenim hand in hand with Jongin sunbaenim leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

"What are you doing, Jongin?! " Naeun sunbaenim whined at Jongin sunbaenim while hitting him on his chest.

"Because I want to prove that I love you, my dearest Son Naeun." Jongin sunbaenim smirked at Naeun sunbaenim before pulling her closer to him and place his arm around her waist. "Let's go for our date now."

I swear I saw tears rolling down from Jongdae oppa's cheeks as he saw the pair now walking further away from him towards the main gate. But is Naeun sunbaenim dating Jongin sunbaenim now? Because they seem like they are dating now and Jongdae oppa looks heartbroken.......

"This couldn't be......Is Naeun sunbaenim cheating on Jongdae oppa again?" I muttered to myself but a voice from the back answering me almost make me jumped.

"Jongdae had broken up with Son Naeun ssi quite a while ago so she wasn't considered cheating on Jongdae anymore but this was the reason why Jongdae have decided to break up with her." Luhan oppa answered my doubts while looking over at Jongdae oppa with an unexplainable expression on his face.

"Br.....break u.....up?" I looked over at Jongdae oppa with a very shocked face. Before Luhan oppa could replied to me, Bomi unni called us from the second floor.

"Ya Luhan, Oh Hayoung! Aren't you guys gonna come up to the library now? Don't just keep on talking there. The others are already loosing their patience waiting for you two plus Kim Jongdae."

Before we could even open our mouth to answer, Baekhyun oppa joined in too.

"Just faster come up! Or else our study session will never end and I can never get to date with my Namjoo."

"Alright, alright. Fine! And Byun Baekhyun, do you think you're the only one who are dating? I also want to date with my Yoon Bomi too." Luhan oppa rolled his eyes at Baekhyun oppa and stared lovingly at Bomi unni before pulling me towards the staircase.

 

"Is Jongdae joining us today?" Chorong unni asked when all of us have reached except Jongdae oppa.

"I don't think so because he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter