002

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

EXO Sehun as Oh Sehun (20)

 

Girl's Day Yura as Yura (Naeun's best friend) (20)

 

Hayoung POV

I skipped lunch and went to look for Jongdae oppa. After hearing what Baekhyun oppa have told us, I was very worried about him. Although he kept saying that he is ok but I don't think that's the case since I think I know him pretty well inside out. I searched for him at his classroom but he wasn't there. So he lied to us that he's going back to classroom to rest and instead he might went to look for Naeun sunbaenim if I'm not wrong. I went down to level 2 and really saw him standing outside Naeun sunbaenim classroom. I walked towards him but I saw him frozed on the spot. Feeling curious, I stood behind him and I actually saw Naeun sunbaenim sitting on Sehun sunbaenim's lap while they are kissing passionately. I saw Jongdae oppa clenching his fist very tightly and his tears kept on dripping non-stop to the floor. His hand and body started trembling. I grabbed his hand to stop them from trembling. He turned to look at me with teary eyes. I just pulled him all the way to the rooftop.

"Oppa, please don't cry. Please....." I tried to wipe away all of his tears with my fingers but he suddenly hugged me very tightly. 

"Hayoung...... I'm in pain now...... my heart is broken into pieces.....what should I do to piece them back to whole?" Jongdae oppa sobbed onto my shoulder.

"Just cry with all your might. You will be fine after crying your heart out. And you still have Minseok oppa, Luhan oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, Chorong unni, Bomi unni, Eunji unni and me. We will always be there for you whenever you need us. Time will surely heal the pieces back into whole." I patted Jongdae oppa's back gently.

After hearing that, Jongdae oppa cried even more. I kept on patting his back to comfort him.

"I....I wan.....wanted to br....break up....w...with Na.....Naeun..but I....I coul....couldn't bring my....myself to do i....it." Jongdae oppa hicupped in between his words.

"Because oppa really love Naeun sunbaenim a lot right?" He just nodded his head and my heart shattered once again. 

"Then oppa should give Naeun sunbaenim another chance. I believe she won't do that again if she knows that she had broke oppa's heart because of her. " I said these words with my own heart in pain.

Jongdae oppa nodded his head again while continuing crying on my shoulder but his crying were softer than just now. 

I unlocked my phone and saw 1 new message from Namjoo. The message read: 'Oh Hayoung, where did you go?? Maths lesson gonna start in 10 minutes time! Do you want to earn a scolding from Ms Im?'

I type a reply to her : 'I think I will be skipping Maths lesson and I don't even care if she is giving me detention after school. So see you later during Geography lesson.' I wanted to sent it but get stopped by Jongdae oppa.

"How could you skip your Maths lesson, Oh Hayoung?? Let's go back now so that you can attend your Maths lesson." Jongdae oppa held my hand and pull me down the stairs.

"But oppa....." I tried to argue back.

"No but. Oppa is fine now. I will sent you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter