003

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

EXO Sehun as Oh Sehun (20)

Author POV

Minseok, Chorong and Eunji sent Jongdae home. They bring Jongdae to his room and make him lie down on the bed. Minseok helped Jongdae to cover blanket before leaving the room with Chorong and Eunji.

"Seok, are we really leaving Jongdae alone in his home?" Chorong asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah Chorong is right. I don't feel safe leaving him alone in his home when his emotion is not stable at all now."

"Girls, give me a minute. I will call Hayoung to come over now." Minseok excused himself to the balcony to make a call to Hayoung.

"Annyeong Hayoung. It's Minseok oppa."

"Oh... Annyeonghaeseyo oppa! Is there any matter?"

"Hayoung, can you come over to Jongdae's house now?? I think in this current situation you are the best person to comfort Jongdae and stay by him since you are his only closest female friend."

"Of course I can. But did anything happened to Jongdae oppa? " Minseok told Hayoung all of the things that had happened just now.

"Oh my! I will make my way to Jongdae oppa's house now. Oppa, could you wait for me until I get there in another 15 minutes? I don't want Jongdae oppa to be alone in the house before I get there."

"Sure, no problem. Just take your time." Minseok hung up the call before joining Chorong and Eunji in the living room.

"So is maknae coming?" Eunji asked Minseok.

"Yeah. She's coming in another 15 minutes time. "

"Then we can be more rest assured if there's maknae accompanying by Jongdae's side. I hope Jongdae's emotion can be more stable when he wake up later. Hais." Chorong let out a sigh.

 

The doorbell rang, "I think maknae is here!"  Eunji ran to open the door for their maknae.

"Hey maknae! You are here. "  Eunji greeted Hayoung with a smile.

"Eunji unni? You are here too?"

"I'm here too!" Chorong and Minseok came to stand beside Eunji.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Chorong unni, Minseok oppa." Hayoung greeted them with a bow.

"Anyway, where's Jongdae oppa?" Hayoung eyes searched around the house.

"He's in his room but he still haven't wake up yet when I checked on him just now. I think I had used too much strength to make him faint just now.  We will leave Jongdae in your care now. Please take good care of him. Gomawo maknae. Chorongie, Eunji ya, kaja. We still need to fetch Kyungsoo from school. " Minseok pulled Chorong and Eunji to the door.

"Bye maknae!" Minseok, Chorong and Eunji waved to Hayoung.

"Have a safe journey to the school unnis and Minseok oppa. Annyeong!" Hayoung greeted them with a bow before they closed the main door.

She went to Jongdae's room and he was already awake with his back facing the door. Hayoung approached Jongdae slowly and when she was standing in front of Jongdae, she could see Jongdae was crying very badly.

"Oppa......don't cry......" She squatted down in front of him and tried to wipe away his tears.

But suddenly Jongdae threw himself into Hayoung's embrace and hugged her very tightly while crying loudly. Hayoung didn't know what to do so she just patted Jongdae's back gently with her right hand while hugging him back tightly with the left hand. They stay in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter