014

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

Tomorrow will be the start of our exams. Today will be the last day when we are still having our regular lessons. As usual, Chanyeol oppa go with me to school today.

"Hayoung......" Chanyeol paused after calling my name.

"Ne oppa?" I turned beside to look at him to ask him to continue with his words.

"I heard from Chorongie noona that you visited Jongdae on last Saturday..."  

"Yeah, I indeed visited Jongdae oppa. Is there....."

"Park Chanyeol, Oh Hayoung!!!" Before I could even continued saying my words, I was interrupted by a sudden shouting coming from behind us.

Both our neck were wrapped by two pairs of strong arms.

"Morning Chanyoung couple! ~~ " Baekhyun oppa greeted us cheekily while wrapping both of his hands around our shoulders.

"Good morning Yeolie and maknae." Minseok oppa greeted us warmly too.

"Good morning Baek oppa and Minseok oppa." I returned their greeting with a smile.

Without realising, we were already standing outside my class.

"Maknae! Quickly go in now. My Namjoo will be a little late for class because she woke up a bit late today." Baekhyun oppa said to me before pushing me into the classroom.

"Bye maknae. See you later during lunch break." Minseok oppa waved to me before joining Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa in the front.

Chanyeol oppa just now didn't even bid me goodbye....What's wrong with him? Is he angry with me?

 

After few hours of lesson, it's lunch time. Namjoo asked me to head to the cafeteria first as she need to drop by the library first to return some books. I was messaging on my phone while walking to the cafeteria. I knocked onto someone's chest on the way.

"Oh god! I'm sorry!!" I immediately apologised and bowed to that person before lifting up my head.

"Annyeong~It's okay Hayoungie. But does it hurt?" It turns out that the person I knocked into is Jongdae oppa. He is now looking worriedly at me.

"Ah~I'm fine oppa, don't worry." I gave him a smile to assure him that I'm fine.

"I'm relieved to hear that. Are you heading to the cafeteria too?" Jongdae oppa suddenly ruffled my hair and smile sweetly at me. I blushed a little at this sudden action.

"N......Ne....." I ended up stuttering.

"Let's go then." Jongdae oppa held my hands and pull me towards the direction of the cafeteria.

 

"Over here!!" Eunji unni waved to us from our usual table. Only Chanyeol oppa and Namjoo were not at the table.

"Is Chanyeol oppa still in the classroom?" I asked once I was in front of the table.

"Nope. He went to the washroom just now. I think he will be back soon." Kyungsoo oppa answered me.

"Ya maknae! Just sit down first and wait for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter