006

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV

"Morning Naeunie! Sorry for letting you wait for me." Jongdae apologised to me with a pout on his face as usual.

"Morning oppa~~ It's Ok~ Shall we go now? I'm very hungry and I want to eat some breakfast before lessons st~~~art~~~" I pulled his arm and started clinging on it while acting cute to him.

"Ok, let's go! But where's Hayoungie? Did she left just now because her belongings wasn't on the sofa any longer."

"Oh....Hayoung ssi have left  first just now because she said that she's meeting her friends and if she have waited for you, she will be late." I make up this lie and he actually believed in it! Daebak! Kim Jongdae is really a big fool! Kekeke.

"Ah~ Nevermind then. Kaja Naeunie!" He held my hands and we headed for school. Oh Hayoung, you can never snatched Jongdae oppa from him because he's mine forever. I will never ever let other girls to snatch him away as he's too simple minded and naive to believe all my lies to him. It's too nice to keep on fooling him around.

 

Author POV

Hayoung walked into the school without realising Kyungsoo is waiting for her at the side of the gate.

"Hayoungie! Good morning!" Kyungsoo greeted her cheerfully.

"Oh you are here, Kyungsoo oppa. Good morning to you too." Hayoung greeted Kyungsoo with a forced smile on her face.

"Kyungsoo ah~ We are done!!! Morning maknae!" Luhan shouted to Kyungsoo and Hayoung from a distance. 

He was walking to the both of them with a tall and cute looking guy. 

"Good morning Luhan oppa. Luhan oppa, who is this?" Hayoung greeted Luhan and was surprised to see a guy whom she didn't saw before at all now standing beside Luhan.

"He's Park Chanyeol, Chorong's cousin who had just transfered from Gyeonggi's high school to ours. Chorong have asked us to take good care of her cousin when she's not around and when she's around too. Chanyeol, she's our maknae, Oh Hayoung." Luhan introduced.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Chanyeol sunbaenim, Oh Hayoung imnida." Hayoung bowed polietly to Chanyeol.

"Annyeong Hayoung! You can just call me Chanyeol oppa instead of sunbaenim. It's more friendly this way, haha." Chanyeol smiled widely at Hayoung and Hayoung just bowed at him.

"Ne Chanyeol oppa."

"Luhan, Chanyeol, I will send maknae to class first. See you guys later in class. Kaja, maknae." Hayoung just bowed at them before walking off with Kyungsoo to her class.

"Luhan, is Hayoung Kyungsoo's girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked Luhan out of curiousity when they were walking to their class.

"Nope. Kyungsoo's girlfriend is Eunji and FYI, Hayoungie is single!"

"Ah, I see~ I thought Hayoung is already attached since she's so pretty and cute." Chanyeol mumbled softly to himself.

 

During break time~

Luhan, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol fetched Hayoung from class and walked with her together to the cafeteria since all of the girls are not around. They saw Jongdae was sitting on their usual bench waiting for them.

"Hey Jongdae!!!" Kyungsoo waved to Jongdae.

"Do you mind if we join in?" Luhan added.

"Of course I don't mind, babo Luhan!" Annyeong Hayoungie." Jongdae greeted Hayoung with a warm smile but Hayoung just greeted him with a bow without looking at him at all.

"Chanyeol oppa, will you mind if I sit with you?" Hayoung asked Chanyeol and Chanyeol shook his head while making some space for Hayoung to sit beside him.

Usually Hayoung will went to sit beside Jongdae but today she went to sit with Chanyeol instead. Jongdae was actually quite shocked by this but nevertheless he still talk to her.

"Hayoungie, want buy lunch together with oppa?"

"It's ok. I will buy myself later. " Hayoung answered without looking at Jongdae again and just kept on playing with her hair absently.

"But....." Before Jongdae could question Hayoung further, Naeun suddenly appeared and hugged him from behind.

"Oppa~ Buy lunch with me alright?" Naeun whined to Jongdae while smirking at Hayoung.

Jongdae was looking at Hayoung and Hayoung avoided his gaze.

"Alright." Jongdae was pulled by Naeun to the stalls in front of the cafeteria.

"Aish, that Son Naeun is super rude!! Can't she see that Jongdae is talking with maknae?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

Hayoung just give a small smile to Kyungsoo and said "It's ok oppa~"

"What do you and Chanyeol want for lunch? Kyungsoo and I will go buy it now." 

"Please buy me some tteokbbokki will do. Gomawo." Chanyeol take out his wallet and passed Luhan some money. 

"Tteokbbokki is Hayoungie's favourite food, hahaha. What about Hayoungie?" Kyungsoo asked Hayoung with a smile.

"Just a tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter