007

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special apperance by:

EXO Kai as Kim Jongin (20)

 

Hayoung POV

I just came out from shower after reaching home from school. I was lying down on my bed surfing the net using my phone when I received 2 new messages.

I clicked on it and read it. The first one is from Chanyeol oppa. It read : ' Hey! I hope you are feeling much better now. Honestly speaking, I'm not good at comforting people especially crying girls but I still hope that I'm not that bad in comforting you just now. Anyway, cheer up! :) '

I found myself smiling after reading Chanyeol oppa's message. I replied him : ' I'm feeling better after your consoling and hug just now. So I guess you are not that bad in comforting crying girls? Gomawo Chanyeol oppa :) p.s How did you get my phone number? = = '

He sent another message saying : ' You're always welcome Hayoungie :) With the happy virus - Park Chanyeol around you every day you will only be infected with the happy virus and not sad virus :D Thanks for your praising anyway XD Of course I got your number from Chorongie noona^^ '

"Aish babo Hayoung! why didn't I think of that? Chanyeol oppa is Chorong unni's cousin." I hit myself on the forehead before reading the other message.

I frozed when I saw who was the sender of that message. It was Jongdae oppa.... he wrote: ' Are you ok Hayoungie? You didn't ate much for lunch today and you seem unhappy and troubled......Is there anything wrong with you? I'm worried for you. '

I don't know should I replied to this message because I don't want Naeun sunbaenim to find out about it and in the break up with Jongdae oppa. I really don't want that to happen very badly. I hesitated before deciding to type a short reply to him : ' I'm fine, don't worry about me. '

The reply seems cold but I have no choice but to do that. I don't think Jongdae oppa will be hurt badly by this since I'm not Naeun sunbaenim, the person that he loves.

 

Jongdae POV

Hayoung seems strange today. She didn't even talk to me like she usually does and when I talked to her, she didn't even looked at me once. What's wrong with her? 

I decided to send her a message saying : ' Are you ok Hayoungie? You didn't ate much for lunch today and you seem unhappy and troubled......Is there anything wrong with you? I'm worried for you. '

I received a reply a few seconds later from Hayoung saying :  ' I'm fine, don't worry about me. ' Why her reply sounds so cold? Or am I just thinking too much? She and Chanyeol seems close even though they had just met for the first time today......I don't understand why but I felt a bit unhappy seeing them already close with each other within just 1 day. Maybe it's because I'm scared that I will lost my only closest female friend and little sister? Aish...Kim Jongdae, don't think so much! Oh my! I'm meeting Naeunie later for dinner at 7 and it's 6.15pm now! I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and change clothes.

 

I was waiting for Naeunie at the subway station when a familiar pair of arms hugged my waist from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter