008

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

EXO Kai as Kim Jongin (20)

 

Hayoung POV

I was walking back to the classroom when I almost bumped into someone because I was looking down on the floor. 

"Mianhae." I looked up and saw Jongdae oppa who was looking at me coldly before walking away.

My heart literally started pricking non stop and I kept on holding back my tears to stop them from falling. I walked back to the classroom and lied my head down on the desk.

"Hayoungie, are you alright? I have bought you some egg tarts." Namjoo went back from break and put a packet of egg tarts in my hands.

"Gomawo Namjoo ah~ But I will eat them later because I'm really not hungry now."

"Okay. I will go down to the staff room to pass up some work. Will be back soon alright?" Namjoo ruffled my hair gently before running out of the classroom again.

"Why is Jongdae oppa so cold just now......? Why....? Wait....I'm the one who is cold to him first so that's the reason why he treated me back coldly too.....My heart is bleeding now....." My tears started rolling down non-stop and soon, my mathematics book were drenched with my tears.

 

After school, I was walking out of the main gate when I saw Jongdae oppa was hiding behind a tree crying. I looked at the bus stop and saw Jongin sunbaenim were helping Naeun sunbaenim to wear helmet. After Naeun sunbaenim get on his motorbike, she leaned on Jongin sunbaenim's back while hugging his waist tightly.

"Hold on tight, sweetheart. We are going to have lots of fun tonight! Kaja!" I heard Jongin sunbaenim said to Naeun sunbaenim and plant a kiss on her lips before driving away.

Jongdae oppa punched the tree very hardly and his hands started bleeding. He fall to the ground and started crying into his knees. I started crying too because I felt so painful seeing the man that I love is heartbroken now.

"Just cry with all your might. You will feel better after crying." I was pulled into a tight hug with familiar arms wrapping around me.

It was Chanyeol oppa. I cried even harder onto his chest and Chanyeol oppa kept on patting my head gently.

 I cried for almost 15 minutes before I stopped crying and pulled myself out slowly from Chanyeol oppa's embrace.

"Chanyeol oppa, gomawo for lending me your chest to let me cry on." I thanked Chanyeol oppa while wiping my tears away.

"You're always welcome, Hayoungie. Remember oppa will be always there for you whenever you need me alright? " Chanyeol oppa suddenly leaned forward and place a soft kiss on my forehead. I could felt my cheeks and ears all started burning, my heart almost skip a beat too.

"I will sent you home now, let's go!" My heart started racing wildly when Chanyeol oppa held my hand again.  How come I'm reacting like this.....? Aish! I better don't think too much! 

 

Jongdae POV

I was drying up my tears and wanted to walk to the bus stop when I saw Chanyeol is hugging Hayoung outside the main gate. They were hugging for qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter