016

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jongdae carried Hayoung to Eunji's guest room for her to rest there. He sitted by Hayoung's side to take care of her, not feeling safe to leave her in the room alone, all the while holding Hayoung's hand tightly with his. Hayoung also felt calmer and safer with Jongdae holding her hands.

"Eunji, where's Jongdae and maknae?" After 30 minutes later, Luhan and Baekhyun had reached Eunji's house to look for Jongdae and Hayoung.

"They are in the last room of the hallway. I think Hayoungie should be resting now, so don't be too loud. I will go to the kitchen to help Kyungsoo to prepare dinner." Eunji reminded the two boys before heading to the kitchen.

Luhan softly knocked on the door and Jongdae opened the door after a while.

"Is it convenient for us to come in?" Luhan asked while Baekhyun poked his head beside Luhan to take a peek at Hayoung.

"You guys can come in but just don't be too loud. I don't want to wake Hayoungie up." Jongdae answered in a soft tone.

Baekhyun immediately went to sit at an empty chair opposite where Jongdae sat just now and started caressing Hayoung's face gently.

Hayoung suddenly grabbed Baekhyun's hand and opened her eyes to look at Baekhyun.

"Oh my! You scared me maknae!! Aren't you asleep??" Baekhyun place his free hand on his chest while trying to catch his breathe back.

"Mianhae Baek oppa.....No, I wasn't sleeping. I was just resting a bit." Hayoung apologised.

"It's okay. How are you now?" Baekhyun held Hayoung's hand tightly in his.

"I.....I don't know......" Hayoung lowered her head and stared at the floor.

"Maknae ah~ Don't worry so much okay? Minseok and Chorong are now speaking to Chanyeol so I guess everything will work out well." Luhan walked forward and give Hayoung a reassuring pat on her shoulders.

Hayoung continued looking down at the floor but the floor started getting wet.

"What's wrong??" Jongdae leaned down and cupped Hayoung's face up with both of his hands. He quickly pulled Hayoung in for a tight hug whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter