017

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Should I just confess my feelings to Hayoungie?" Jongdae suddenly asked Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo when they are walking home together from Eunji's house.

"I'm very in for that." Luhan replied straight away.

"Me too!!!" Baekhyun added in and put his arms around Luhan's shoulder.

"Ya ya ya! Get away from me!!! You chicken wing thief!!!" Luhan removed Baekhyun's arm and shot him an angry look.

"Luhan ah~Honestly you look even more prettier when you aren't angry." Baekhyun grinned cheekily at Luhan.

"I'M MANLY AND NOT PRETTY OKAY?!!!! ARE YOU SEEKING FOR DEATH BYUN BAEKHYUN??!!!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO RUDE TO YOUR HYUNG?!!!" Luhan gritted his teeth and steam could be seen coming out from his head.

"I don't want to die so early, Luhan hyung~~~ And you're the one who said it's okay to not call you hyung and we can be informal to you." Baekhyun pouted at Luhan before seeing Luhan's death glare and quickly ran behind Kyungsoo.

"Aish!! Stop all your stupid nonsence for god's sake, especially you, BYUN BAEKHYUN! We are discussing a serious business here for your info." Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun an annoyed look and purposely emphasised on his name. Baekhyun just pouted even more.

"Jongdae, I'm so happy to hear that you're intending to confess to maknae. I think you will give her a lot of happiness and love. I support your decision." Kyungsoo smiled widely to Jongdae.

"I agree with Kyungsoo. Just go with what your heart thinks." Luhan give Jongdae an encouraging squeeze on his arm.

"GO FOR IT KIM JONGDAE!!!! I SHIP JONGYOUNG COUPLE ALL ALONG!!!!!" Baekhyun suddenly ran towards Jongdae and gave him a tight bear hug.

"Gomawo Baek but can you let go of me because I can't breath now."

"Do you not love me anymore?" Baekhyun reluctantly let go of his hug and is now pouting at Jongdae.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN I CAN'T STAND YOUR NONSENCE ANY LONGER!!!!!" Kyungsoo suddenly charged towards Baekhyun and strangled his neck.

 

Hayoung POV

"Good morning Hayoungie and Bomi." Bomi unni and I were greeted warmly by Jongdae oppa at the school gate.

"Good morning oppa." I greeted him back with a bow and a small smile. 

"Morning Jongdae! Are you here to walk maknae to class? " Bomi unni looked back and forth at Jongdae oppa and I with a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

"Ya unni, what are you talking about?" I immediately grabbed Bomi unni's arm and whispered into her ear while my face started blushing.

Bomi unni's grin only grew wider when she realised that both Jongdae oppa and I were  blushing.

"Why are Jongyoung couple blushing?? Hahaha, you guys look so cute even when blushing. I shall leave maknae to you now so that you can walk her to class. Enjoy your date and bye!!!" Bomi unni winked playfully at me before running away.

There was a long, awkward silence before Jongdae oppa broke it away.

"Emm.......Shall we start walking to your class now?" I nodded my head and Jongdae oppa walked me to my class.

"I will go to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter