005

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae POV

I fall asleep with Hayoung in my arms. The doorbell which kept on ringing continously woke me up and I was quite irritated by it. I looked at my phone for the time, it was already 6.30pm so I guessed it's Baekhyun they all who are here. Luckily Hayoung was still deep in her sleep and wasn't woken up by it. I lightly pushed her away from me before putting her slowly on the bed. I went to get the door and saw Baekhyun and the others.

"Where's Hayoungie? Is she in your room?" Bomi asked me in a soft tone.

"Yeah, she's still sleeping very soundly. I think it's better if we don't wake her up."

"Don't worry Jongdae oppa, we won't wake her up. we just want to take a look at her only." I nodded my head and all the girls went into my room.

"We have bought dinner for you and maknae and we bought maknae's favourite tteokbbokki especially for her." Baekhyun showed me a plastic bag full of Hayoung's favourite food.

"Hope she will eat it. Guys, let's go in to see Hayoungie now." I pulled the guys with me into my room.

 

When we went into my room, we saw the girls were all hugging Hayoung together.

"Hayoungie, I think you should be hungry now. Want eat some tteokbbokki?" I offered her. She just shook her head.

"Maknae ah, we have buy it specially for you. Can you at least eat some?" Baekhyun pouted and tried to offer her the food again.

She looked at Chorong and Chorong put her arms around Hayoung saying "Baek is right. At least eat some alright? We have buy it specially for you. Do you want to break our heart?"

Hayoung shook her head and started eating. All of us just silently watched her eating while Eunji  her hair gently.

"Oppas, unnis, do you guys want some too?" Hayoung looked up from her food and asked us.

All of us shook our head and smiled at her.

"Oh my god. Oh Hayoung, you are really our maknae huh? Look at the tteokbbokki sauce all over your mouth now." Eunji  and use some tissue to wipe away the sauce for her.

Hayoung just give a small smile. She's finally smiling and not crying.

Hayoung finished all of her favourite food and now all of us are sitting either on the sofa or bed or the floor in my room with Hayoung.

"Hayoungie, I will use my life to protect you for sure because you are my bestie!! I won't let anybody to hurt my bestie so don't be afraid! " Namjoo hugged Hayoung tightly.

"And us too!!" Bomi added in and all the girls are hugging Hayoung now.

"Us three!!!" Luhan also pulled us to join the girls in for a hug.

"YA!!!! YOU BOYS ARE CRUSHING US NOW!!!" Chorong suddenly yelled and stared with us with wide eyes. 

"Omo. Mianhae." We apologised to Chorong immediately and we don't dare to look at her in the eye because her expression is very fierce now.

The rest of the girls started chuckling including Hayoung, she can't control her laughter any longer when Minseok started acting aegyo to Chorong by poking her arm and pouting cutely to ask her for forgiveness.

"YA YA YA! OH HAYOUNG, WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? IS IT VERY FUNNY??!!" Minseok shouted to Hayoung with his blushed face and started chasing her.

"Oh my god!!! Save me Jongdae oppa!!!!" Hayoung quickly ran to hide behind me.

"Kim Minseok, don't bully my little sister!!" I pretended to say this but actually I am making some eye signal to Minseok asking him to tickle Hayoung together in the count of 3 XD 

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter