001

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

EXO Sehun as Oh Sehun (20)

 

Author POV

"Ya!!! Kim Jongdae!!! Come with me quick!! Your girlfriend is now flirting with her class most handsome guy - Oh Sehun at the staircase landing!!!" One of Jongdae's buddy - Byun Baekhyun came running panickly into the classroom after he had returned from the washroom.

"What's the big deal about that?? Naeunie told me before that she and Sehun ssi are close friend so there's absolutely nothing wrong about that. So just go back to your seat." Jongdae tried to act that he was calm and chill about that.

But Baekhyun doesn't listen to Jongdae's words at all and instead dragged him straight there.

 

When both of them reached there, they saw Naeun pulling Sehun closer to her and she started kissing Sehun. Jongdae and Baekhyun's eyes become bigger and Baekhyun's anger rose, he wanted to approach them but got pulled back to class by Jongdae.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PULLING ME BACK TO CLASS WHEN I WANTED TO APPROACH THEM???!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SON NAEUN IS CHEATING ON YOU???! DON'T YOU FEEL ANGRY AT ALL FOR GOD SAKE, KIM JONGDAE?!!" Baekhyun glared at Jongdae angrily.

"Baekhyun ah, why should  I feel angry just because of some trival matters? It's just her way of interacting with guy friends and I'm already used to it so that's fine to me. And I love Naeun a lot, I believe that she love me a lot too." Jongdae tried to sound and act like he wasn't being bothered by it at all because he showed a smile to Baekhyun.

"Alright, whatever if that makes you happy. You are just being blinded by love so that's why you can't see things clearly anymore." Baekhyun walked back to his seat angrily.

"Naeun ah, why are you hurting my heart like that.....? How can you kiss another guy other than me?? How can you.....? I feel so hurt now...." Jongdae mumurred to himself and tears already started forming in his eyes but he quickly wipe them away when Kyungsoo returned to sit beside him.

"Jongdae ah~ Later eat lunch with us ok???" Kyungsoo asked with his eyes wide open.

"I'm not sure whether later am I eating lunch with Naeunie so let me message her first." Jongdae took out his phone from his bag and started typing a message to Naeun. 

The conversation between Jongdae & Naeun:

Jongdae: Naeunie ah~ Shall we have lunch together later?? 

Naeun : Oppa, I'm not going lunch later because I haven't finished my homework. So see you after school.

Jongdae: Nevermind then :) But do you want me to buy lunch and bring it to your classroom later? I don't want you to starve yourself.

Naeun : Ah~ You don't need to trouble yourself oppa because I got some sandwich for myself in the morning and I can have it as lunch later.

Jongdae : Alright then. See you after school^^

 

"Kyungsoo ah, I think I can join you guys for lunch later. "

"So you finally aren't accompanying Naeun ssi for lunch?? Because it has been so long since you have lunch with us." Kyungsoo pouted to Jongdae.

"Naeunie isn't coming down for lunch later because she need to finished up her homework. And Mianhae Kyungsoo ah for not being able to have lunch with you guys for so long. " Jongdae hugged Kyungsoo while apologising.

"It's ok Jongdae~ As long as you still accompany us sometimes to lunch will be fine then." Kyungsoo patted Jongdae's back.

 

Minseok, Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Chorong, Bomi and Eunji are all in University year 3, Major in Music but different classes. The 3 girls classroom are just next to the boys. Naeun is in University year 1, major in acting. While Namjoo and Hayoung are still in grade 2, they are from the University's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter