010

My Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung POV

My head was spinning and was having a very bad headache so I guess I must have drunk a lot. I was losing my senses too. Only when I was being pushed to the wall very hardly, I woke up from my drunken state. I widened my eyes when a guy place his hands on my stomach and started rubbing circles on it before moving his hands up to my upper body.

"I'm gonna make you mine today, wahahaha." With that, he started kissing on my collarbone.

Suddenly, a flashback of Oh Sehun almost me on that day started playing in my mind over and over again. All my mind could think of now is Jongdae oppa. I wanted him by my side so badly now.

I started screaming with tears kept on falling down continuosly "Help! Please help me!!!! Jongdae oppa!!!!"

"LET GO OF HER!!!! YOU FXCKING BASTARD!!!!!!" My vision started blurring and a guy who looks like Chanyeol oppa approaching me while kept on punching a few guys before pulling the guy who was taking advantage of me just now away from me and landed few punches on him.

I saw Namjoo ran to me crying and pulled me into her arms "Hayoungie mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. It's me who almost caused you into a trouble."

 I just kept on crying and tremble in her arms. 

"Are you alright, Hayoung??" I saw Chanyeol oppa came to me and asked me worriedly.

"I.....I.....I'm sc.....scared op....oppa." My mouth trembled when I spoke.

"You're safe now Hayoungie so don't be scared. Oppa will protect you and will never let anyone hurt you anymore." Chanyeol oppa asked Namjoo to let go of me and he hold me in his arms tightly instead.

Before I could respond, my eyes suddenly black out and I fainted in Chanyeol oppa's arms.

 

When I woke up again, I was shocked to find myself in a unfamiliar room. I wanted to sit up on the bed but my head hurt very badly. Finally, I barely managed to sit up on the bed and now, I tried to stand up from the bed but I almost ended up falling on the floor again if Chanyeol oppa didn't catch me on time.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol oppa make me lean my head against the headboard while putting a tray of breakfast on the side table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter