paralyzer (its not a real word)

Elude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu doesn't know why he decides to hide it from the others. From Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and the other members of their group who deserved to know. He's confused to what he has to do, but more importantly, he's confused on how his self is acting towards the situation.

Woohyun was practically the closest they could ever get to Boohyun. If Sunggyu didn't leave the room to compose himself a few hours ago, then he could've probably beaten Woohyun up to bits.

Thankfully, he didn't do that. And even though Sunggyu was tremendously angry at the fact that Boohyun had betrayed them in the past, he knows that it wasn't right to make Woohyun take the blame for all of it. Sure, Sunggyu liked to punch things or be violent. But that doesn't take away his sense of morality.

Woohyun was never involved. Heck, he didn't even know a clue to whether his brother was alive or not. It gives Sunggyu a reason not to kill him. So instead of punching Woohyun's face, he punches the nearest wall he could find and releases his frustrations right there.

It feels good for a few seconds, to just vent it all out, but after a minute or two he realizes that his right hand is bleeding bad. The wound starts to sting as he walks through the dark path in front of him.

Sunggyu is not exactly sure where he was, but he does know that he was far away from the building Woohyun was at. It has been a few hours since he last saw the said boy, with him walking around the compound aimlessly just to cool his head off.

The good thing was that he was allowed to stroll out at such late hours. Nobody was patrolling anyways, but if he ever was caught, then they'd let him slip off the detention center and pretend like nothing happened.

The first reason is that because he wore a black bracelet, which of course indicates how long the person has been staying in the compound. This assures the authority that Sunggyu was safe to walk around because of his highly looked upon black, metallic bracelet.

However, that is not the main reason soldiers usually let him go. They don't even look at him sometimes, too afraid to angry him or get into trouble. It was ironic and quite funny for his part because one: Sunggyu's rank is supposedly lower than the lowest soldiers in the camp. He was just a black braceleted trainee, like all the other trainees. But, they still treat him like he's the leader of them all.

The reason? You'll find out soon enough.

So he walks until he manages to walk back into the building without even realizing it. Reluctantly, he enters the elevator with a still bleeding hand which makes a trail of drops on the floor as he walks closer and closer to his room. Sunggyu hopes Woohyun was asleep. He wasn't quite ready to look at Woohyun's face just yet.

After finally getting his rom key from his right pocket, he opens the door slowly and enters the pitch black room. He turns on the lights and sees Woohyun seeming to be asleep, curled up on his own bed. When Sunggyu walks closer, he sees the family portrait right next to Woohyun.

Sunggyu closes his eyes and sighs out a breath he was holding. He then proceeds to the bathroom to take care of his bleeding knuckles. The water running was the only thing you could hear inside the quiet room of theirs, but after a while, so was footsteps.

Sunggyu immediately faces the open bathroom door and sees Woohyun right in front of it, looking at his hand. It looked like he wanted to enter, but he stops himself and takes a step back.

"Are you okay?" He finally says after a while.

Sunggyu stares back. He doesn't know what to say, or more like he didn't felt talking at all. When Woohyun realizes this, he takes another step away from the bathroom and averts his eyes to the floor.

"S-Sorry." He stutters. "I'll go back to bed now…"

Then Woohyun leaves just like that without Sunggyu saying anything back to him. Once the boy was out of sight, Sunggyu continues to rinse his wound again until blood wasn't oozing out that much anymore.

Next is to bandage his hand. He opens the small cabinet beside the mirror and looks for the first aid kit, but it wasn't there. Sunggyu looks all over the small bathroom for it, but he just couldn't spot it at all.

So he goes back to their room, maybe it was there. And just like he expected, it was there, lying perfectly on top of his bed. His eyes shift to Woohyun who had his back faced on Sunggyu.

Sunggyu doesn't ask anymore. He knows Woohyun placed the first aid kit there. He doesn't thank him, he wasn't grateful anyways. Quietly, he bandages his injured hand and calls it a night.

+

Woohyun wakes up earlier than he usually does. Sunggyu was still asleep and laid perfectly still on the small bed right next to his own bed. It was their first night to sleep in the same room together, he realizes. Thankfully, Sunggyu didn't kill him in his sleep.

There were still around an hour and a half before official training starts for the day, so Woohyun decides to head down the cafeteria to grab a quick breakfast.

There weren't any people in the cafeteria except him and a few scattered guys in separate tables. It was quiet and spacious, something totally opposite to how the cafeteria really is at lunch or dinner time.

Thankfully, he didn't have to line up too and proceeds down the lane to pick something to eat. He chooses a toasted bread and some eggs then tries to balance the paper plate in his hands along with a small cup of water.

Woohyun walks down the isles of the multiple tables all around him, looking for a good place to sit. Just as he finds a table right next to a window, a hand comes out of the blue and takes his plate away from him.

"Hey—" Woohyun turns around with a ticked expression. "Myungsoo…?"

Myungsoo was holding Woohyun's plate in his own hands, his food perfectly safe. "What happened?"

"What?"

"Your hands." He points to Woohyun's bandaged hands. "Something happened?"

"No." Woohyun shakes his head and redeems his food from Myungsoo's grasp. "Don't worry, I can carry these by myself."

"I wasn't worrying. Just asking." He shrugs then throws his head back to point to the general direction to the south. "Come sit with me."

Woohyun doesn't say anything and agrees to sit with Myungsoo at the very back of the cafeteria. They also don't speak as they eat their food, and because of his tightly bandage hands, Woohyun was eating quite slowly.

More people enter as minutes pass by. The area becomes a little livelier than before, but it was still fairly quiet. Myungsoo finishes his food before Woohyun does. Before Myungsoo would stand up and leave, Woohyun stops him with a question.

"H-hey, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"Another one."

"Fine."

Woohyun pauses for a moment and thinks. Was he really going to ask about his brother just like this so casually? Remembering as to how Sunggyu acted upon it, would Myungsoo act the same way?

"Do you know anybody named Boo—"

But before he could finish, somebody sits right next to him and manages to push him aside just enough for him to almost fall off his chair. Woohyun was quick to regain his position and gets a little shock when he sees Sunggyu right next to him, eating a toast too.

As if nothing happened, Sunggyu puts his bread down slowly turns his head to Woohyun. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing." He answers right away. "N-nothing…"

Myungsoo watches the scene right in front of him with obviously no clue to what was going on. He realizes that Sunggyu's hand was bandaged too, and this causes a few questions in his mind he wanted to ask.

"What happened to your hand, hyung?"

"Hm?" Sunggyu hums casually. He glances at his right hand and then answers, "I don't remember."

Myungsoo scoffs. He doesn't believe it one bit. "Did you two fight?"

"Don't we always?"

Woohyun suddenly stands up from his chair with only a few bites on his food. "I…I got to go." He bows at the both of them before he leaves.

Myungsoo looked clueless like usual, but Sunggyu didn't seem to care.

"Ah—"

"I got to go too." Sunggyu says while looking back at Woohyun's retreating figure. He doesn't wait for Myungsoo's reaction and quickly leaves the table to follow after Woohyun.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was unaware of Sunggyu following him closely from behind. When he gets to the elevator, the doors open exactly as he stands right in front of it. All alone inside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter