handwraps

Elude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Woooow~ Thank you so much for the 100 subs! :D

Another thing: Sunggyu doesn't care about Woohyun yet since I saw some of your comments saying he was already showing some sort of affection. But to clear things up, I'm trying to keep this as realistic as possible. And with two men who have just met, and with one hating the other, showing affection between the two was not my intention. Sorry to disappoint :<

+

Once Sunggyu was out the door, he makes a grab for his hair as his mind starts flashing memories from the past. He supports his body from the wall beside the door, his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed as if in a migraine.

An image of Woohyun's face flashes across his mind which gets replaced by another face. Sunggyu opens his eyes instantly—like he just woke up from a nightmare—to erase that image of the man in his mind. And when he did, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were staring at him as if he were crazy.

The arm around Myungsoo looses as Sungyeol goes over to Sunggyu's side, holding his shoulder. "Hyung, are you ok? What happened?"

Sunggyu immediately snaps out of his daze feels at ease at the faces in front of him, realizing that it was Sungyeol and Myungsoo. "I'm fine."

"What happened?" Myungsoo repeats Sungyeol's question, looking twice as worried. "Hyung? Hyung!"

"I said I'm fine!"

Myungsoo puts on a surprised face at Sunggyu's sudden raise of voice. But then he puts on a frowns, saying, "Woohyun did something again right? I knew it—"

"Myung!" Sungyeol puts up his hand in midair to pull Myungsoo back, but he was already going back inside the arena, looking enraged. He turns back to Sunggyu, looking for help, then back to the door Myungsoo had just went in. "Wait here, hyung."

The arena doors open with a bang, and everybody seemed to be aware of his rather loud entrance except, of course, Woohyun. As Myungsoo gets closer, Woohyun notices his presence but was oblivious to his not so happy face.

"Hey." Woohyu greets with a small smile and an awkward wave of a hand. "Look, I can finally do this punch—"

"Shut up." Myungsoo grits out and suddenly pulls Woohyun by his collar, slightly bringing his feet off the ground.

"W-Wait!" Woohyun tries to remove Myungsoo's fists on his shirt. "What are you—"

The boy doesn't answer him and raises his one fist in the air. Woohyun's eyes widen with horror when he sees the fist getting closer to his face when it unexpectedly gets blocked by a hand, grabbing on Myungsoo's forearm.

It was Sunggyu. "Let go of him."

"What?" Myungsoo looked incredulous, but when he felt Sunggyu's grip on his arm tighten, he didn't have to be told twice and released his hold on Woohyun.

Woohyun falls down on his bottom but was back on his feet a second later. Glaring at Myungsoo, he says, "What the hell is wrong with you? One minute you're feeding me a muffin then the next minute you're ready to punch me in the face!"

Sungyeol, who had been there watching from the side, looked at Myungsoo questioningly. "You fed him a muffin?"

"This isn't the time for that, Yeol." Sunggyu grunts. His eyes linger on Woohyun for a few seconds before he pushes Myungsoo by his chest. "Follow me. You too, Sungyeol."

The three of them exit the arena together, leaving Woohyun to be alone and utterly confused again.

+

Sunggyu locks the door after the two younger boys had followed him inside the room. He sits on the bed, eyes glued to the floor while Myungsoo and Sungyeol were waiting for an explanation.

Seeing as to nobody was willing to break the silence, Sungyeol slaps Myungsoo's arm, asking, "You fed him a muffin?"

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and says, "Yes, Sungyeol. I did."

"You never fed me a muffin…" The tallest one mumbles and looks the other way.

Myungsoo doesn't look at Sungyeol anymore and sits beside Sunggyu on the bed. He rubs Sunggyu's back, soothingly, and Sunggyu looks at him with a small smile. "Sorry."

"What are you saying sorry for?"

"I shouted at you."

"It's ok hyung." Myungsoo smiles back. "I'm used to it."

Sungyeol finally joins them and sits himself right in front of the two, on his own bed. "Mind explaining?"

"Just remembered some bad memories." Sunggyu squints at the ground while he tries very hard not to think back to those bad memories again. "Woohyun—I…looked at his face and it all went flashing back."

"You hate him that much, huh?" Sungyeol chuckles. "Just looking at his face is enough to give you headaches?"

Shaking his head, Sunggyu replies, "His face. It's familiar. I've seen it before but I don't know where."

Sungyeol tries to joke around, saying, "In your nightmares, maybe."

But Myungsoo didn't find it funny and threw Sungyeol a glare, to which Sungyeol playfully glared back. Sunggyu still remained silent, though, and it was worrying for Myungsoo. He's only seen Sunggyu like this a few years ago after a tragedy happened, which he himself would also not like to remember as to what happened back that day.

"I need to know where I've seen him before." Sunggyu suddenly stands up, his hands rolling into fists. But before he could walk one more step, Sungyeol pulls him back.

"Hyung, I have a plan." Sungyeol is also on his feet the next second, facing Sunggyu eye to eye. "I told you what I wanted a while back right? This is beneficial for all of us. You get to be closer to Woohyun, while I can have Myung back."

"I never agreed to that."

"Me too." Myungsoo sighs. "Yeol, you'll always have me. Don't be so jealous all the time, seriously—"

But Sunggyu cuts him off. "Pack your bags, Myung."

"What?" He almost screeches. Sungyeol was just smiling at the corner, watching the bicker between the two brothers happen. "Hyung, come on, you said so yourself that you didn't agree!"

"I agree now." He says without any doubts in his voice. "Why are you so against it? You'll finally be roomed with your boyfriend over here."

"Bestfriend." Myungsoo corrects. Before he can speak again, Sungyeol beats him to it.

"Hyung, he told me he didn't want to exchange becau—" Myungsoo suddenly pounces on Sungyeol and tries to shut him up by covering his mouth. Sungyeol laughs and thanks to his bigger built, was able to push Myungsoo down the floor. "—you'd kill Woohyun if you roomed with him."

"I told you not to tell!"

Sunggyu watches the two of them wrestle around on the floor with an amuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter