The End?

The One You Never See Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their  ''some'' kind of a relationship can be both tough and exciting. Exciting, because they have this  ''does-he/shelikeme'' thrill, and tough because it is between two busy people - a famous idol and an up-and-rising model actor. Seeing each other twice a month for the show's shoot, constant phone calls and texts somehow compensates the pining Yura and Jong Hyun feels for each especially during their times apart. Although what they have  could never be labeled as a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship being virtually married has somehow given them a rightful claim on each other. A claim they happily operate.

From being uncormtable the two have grown unabashed in expressing their true personality. They even have become each other's supporter, silently sharing each others triumph and success. Well, it is a fact in the industry where they belong that no one is immune to critics and criticism. A lot has been hurled to them individually and collectively, yet it was all bearable. And it's something that comes with being popular, and undeniably popular they are now at the point of their carrers.

They still can't believe that their virtual marriage will go this far. It was supposed to be a 30-episode stint on WGM, but the public's clamor for JjongAh was outpouring that the producers decided to extend their virtual marriage. Both of them finds this beneficial to their ''relationship'', this is another good and legal excuse to see each other. Thankfully there is also Inkigayo. Jjong has been hosting it for months and Girl's Day has guested on it multiple times for their comeback. Their interactions on stage were always too casual, short and fleeting, but Jjong has been a dutiful husband, he makes sure to drop by her dressing room to cheer for her and her group, or,  whenever convenient, they share a coffee or meal together. 

Their situation, being always sorrounded by other people,  consequently leads them to desire some private moments together. It is not that what they have shown in the program wasn't true enough, it is just that they want to enjoy each other, do things and enjoy mundane stuff ordinary couples do, without the cameras. They had made plans to do it which failed to push through because of conflicting schedules. So the show has become their de facto dating place. Their relationship's  progress on the show have been evidently huge that they start to unconsciously hold each others hands, do bear hugs and share pecks on the cheeks occasionally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter