Chapter 5

On Rainy Day

 “Kyungsoo where is my sandwich?” Kai asked then Kyungsoo gave him the sandwich and Kai thanks him.

“Guys, I have to go now.” Kyungsoo said to his friends.

“Where?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ermm.. Meet a friend of mine. Have to go now. Bye.” Then kyungsoo walked away to meet that “friend”.

“I know who he meet with” baekhyun said while watched kyungsoo walked away.

“Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“Kris” Baekhyun said which cause both Chanyeol and Kai rolled his eyes.

“I think Kyungsoo is that person who makes Kris fall in love.” This time Kai coughed.

“No. Kyungsoo is mine. No one can take him away from me.” Kai said seriously.

“But he never loves you. He just loves you as his best friend and not more than that.” Said Baekhyun which cause Kai cried. Kai then left Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“How you now that Kyungsoo will meet Kris?” asked Chanyeol.

“I saw Kris sent Kyungsoo to our class and they make a small talk before Kris walked to his class.”

                              ***************************************

Kris waited Kyungsoo patiently. He so excited to meet Kyungsoo again. Kyungsoo has changed his life. He knows Kyungsoo is the one that melted his ice heart.

“Kris. Ermm, sorry I’m late.” Kris awake from his dream when he heard Kyungsoo greeted him.

“Never mind. I just arrive too.” Then kyungsoo gave him a sandwich.

“I make it for you. Try it.” Kris took a bite of it.

“Delicious.”praised Kris.

“Thanks.”

Then they started their conversation. Without them knowing someone has watched the both of them from behind. That person looks sad.

                             *************************************

Kai walked to the garden because he needs clamed himself. When he was stressed we will go to the garden.

“Kyungsoo will never love Kris, I know that. He has ignored many boys who like him but not me. I know he love me because that he why he still care about me. I know that.” Kai whispered in his heart.

When he reached the garden he saw Kyungsoo. Yes that Kyungsoo but with someone who sat next to him and that person was Kris. They look friendly. Kyungsoo also give Kris a sandwich. Kai fell ached in his heart. He not wills to see that scene so he just walked away.

                               ************************************

“Recess is almost over. Let go, I’ll walk you to your class.”Kris said to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just nodded his head.

After a few minutes they reached in front the class.

“Thanks.” Said Kyungsoo and Kris just nodded.

“Thanks for you sandwich and time. Can we walk home together again today?” Kris asked.

“Sure. See you soon.” Kyungsoo smiled to Kris. Then Kris walked to his class.

                                               ******************

Kris entered his class and sat at his place.

“Kris, we need to talk.”

“Ya, sure. What is it?”

“Kyungsoo. You like Kyungsoo right?” Chanyeol asked.

“How do you know him and he is the one that I like?”

“I know him and we’re close to each other.”

“What! Don’t say that he is yours new boyfriend. When did you break up with Baekhyun?”

“He is not mine. I don’t break up with Baekhyun.”

“So how did you know him?”

“He is my boyfriend best friend. We all always had recess together.”

“Why you not tell me that you know him.”

“I don’t know that he is the one. And you said that I don’t even know who the person you like. How I should tell you?”

“So you know a lot about him right?”

“I guess so. Why?”

“Nothing”

“Really?”

“I just want to know about Kyungsoo. So if you don’t mind can you tell me about him.”

Chanyeol then told Kris about kyungsoo. When was his birthday, how many sibling do he have, and chanyeol also told Kris that many guys liked Kyungsoo but he just ingored them excepted Kai who was his bestfriend since kindergarden.

“That means kyungsoo like him too?” kris asked

“No. he just can’t ignored Kai because Kai was his bestfriend since kindergarden.”