Chapter 6

On Rainy Day

“Soo, it almost a year we became friend. So, if you don’t mind, I want to ask you go out with me tonight, will you?” Kris looked to Kyungsoo with lovely expression.

“ Sure, but where will you taking me to?” asked Kyungsoo with a smile.

“There is a place, somewhere only we know. So, I’ll pick you tonight. Get ready before 7 ok.”

“Ok. I’ll wait you tonight. Bye. See you tonight.”

“Bye. Remember before 7.” Kyungsoo then walked to his house.

Kris walked to his house with a bright smiled. On that night he will ask kyungsoo to be his boyfriend. He can’t wait for that moment. He dreamed about his future which he will always with kyungsoo and walked hand in hand. He never fell that happy. Kyungsoo has really changed his life.

 

“Wow! It so beautiful.” Kyungsoo said. Kris took him to a beautiful garden. There was a big tree at the middle of the garden and the scenery was beautiful. The stars shone so bright that night. The night just like blessed them to be together.

“So you like this place?” Kris asked kyungsoo and he just nodded his head to answer the question.

Kris put a mat and put a basket on the mad. They sat under the big tree while admired the beautiful scenery.

“How did you found this place?”

“This was my favourite place. Every Saturday night I’ll go here. When I’m stress I’ll go here too. It so peaceful.” Kris said while watching the sky.

“Let’s eat. I’m starving right now.” Kris said while rubbing his stomach.

“Do make all of this foods?” kyungsoo asked.

“Ya. Special for you. It’s my first time to make foods. I hope it taste good.” Kris smiled to Kyungsoo who chewing a bite of sandwich that kris make.

They have done with their food a few minutes ago. Kyungsoo just watched the sky while Kris stared at Kyungsoo without talking to each other.

“S-soo..” then kyungsoo turn to face Kris.

“Errmm..” then Kris took out a small box from his pocket and hand it to Kyungsoo.

“What is this? Today is not my birthday.” Kyungsoo asked confusedly.

“Just open it” Kris smiled to kyungsoo and kyungsoo open the box slowly then he saw two silver rings in the box.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?” Kyungsoo can’t talk he was shocked. Without he know his tears drop fell from his eyes.

“Soo please don’t cry. I’m sorry if..”

“No.” kyungso cut Kris words. Kris was shook when he heard that word.

“So, no is the answer. It ok for me but you will still be my friend right? You’ll not ignore me right?” kris asked.

“No, I means don’t say sorry. I’m crying cause I don’t know why and ‘NO’ is not the answer.” Kris smiled when Kyungsoo explained to him.

“So the answer is Yes, right?” kris asked and Kyungsoo just nodded his head. Kris hugs him immediately.

“Thanks God. I have waiting this moment for almost a year.”

“Really ?”

“Ya. I have fallen for you long times ago when we first meet but I don’t have any courage that time.” Kris explained to Kyungsoo.

“ermm Kris..”

“yes.”

“ermm nothing. I don’t know what to say.”

“It ok.” Kris took the ring out from the box and put it on kyungsoo finger then he kissed Kyungsoo hand. Kyungsoo was blushed when Kris kissed his hand then he put another ring on his finger.

"I love you,Soo. i really means it. You are a part of my life. will you accpet me and promise don't forget me that you will always me no matter what happen?" 

"I'll always love you and promise me too that you will always no matter what happen." Kris smiled then kiss Kyungsoo forehand.

"Promise. I'll always love you Soo."