chapter 7

On Rainy Day

Kris and Kyungsoo walked to the canteen and searched their friend. Kris now not afraid goes to the canteen because he will follow where Kyungsoo goes. He don’t mind if he has go to the crowded place as long Kyungsoo by his side.

“Hai guys.” Kyungsoo greeted his friend with a big smile.

“Hai. Why you look happy today? Is there anything happened?” chanyeol asked. Kai glanced to both Kyungsoo and Kris. Then he saw something in Kyungsoo finger. It was a silver ring. He never saw Kyungsoo wearied a ring before this. then he saw a silver ring in Kris hand.

“Oh, kyungsoo. Is that a ring in your hand? Who gave it to you?” Chanyeol asked when Kai about to asked the same question.

“Kris gave it to him. Chanyeol, why don’t you give one too? I’m dating with you almost two years and you didn’t give me one? Baekhyun said with sad face to Chanyeol.

“I thought a ring is for couple who engaged or married. So, Kris, is Kyungsoo is you fiancée or husband or wife?” chanyeol asked then got hit by Baekhyun at his head.

“Hay! Why you hit me?” Chanyeol asked while rubbing his head.

“Why are you so stupid? Couple wearied a ring to show that they have a special relationship not only for married or engaged.” Baekhyun said angrily.

On that time, Kai was really upset when he know Kris was really special in Kyungsoo eyes and they look perfect together but he hates the fact that he have to loss Kyungsoo for Kris. He never can do that. Kyungsoo was everything for him.

“I need go to the bathroom.” Kai said and immediately walked away. Without he know his tears drop fell to his cheek.

“Why? Why Kyungsoo you have to do this to me? Don’t you know how much I love you? Don’t you know how much I care about you? Why can’t you just accept me instead Kris?” Kai whispered in his heart and he crying out. He just walked away without knowing where he really wants to go.

 

“So, Kyungsoo is your fiancée or what?” Chanyeol asked again to Kris.

“No. He is my boyfriend now. Kyungsoo is officially mines now.” Kris answered with calm while Kyungsoo was blushed.

“Aww. That so sweet. Chanyeol, you should learn from Kris how to be sweet.”

“I don’t think so I want because I’m sweet too. Right, Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo just smiled to Chanyeol because he doesn’t know how to respond.

“Kyungsoo, can I ask you something?” Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just smiled to him.

“Why do you accept Kris to be your boyfriend?”

“Ermm.. K-kris is my c-crush.” Kyungsoo blushed when he said that to his friend. Kris was smiled proudly when he heard those words.

“WOW! Why you don’t tell us before that you have crush on Kris?” Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo only can smile because he doesn’t know what to answer.

 

 

The school was over. When Kyungsoo walked out from his class and suddenly someone pulled his wrist and dragged him to the corner.

“Kyungsoo. We need to talk.”

“Sure what is it?”

“Why you accept Kris but not me?”

“B-because I love him.”

“I love you and why can’t you accept me?”

“I love you but as a best friend and not more than that.”

“Best friend doesn’t mean we can't love each other. Kyungsoo, please don’t do this to me”

Suddenly Kai kissed Kyungsoo and someone was watching what going on. 'That someone' really doesn’t know how to react when he saw that scene. That "someone' just really shocked.