Chapter 9

On Rainy Day

Kyungsoo was there under the big tree waiting for Kris. It was drizzling that evening.

“Hai Soo. Sorry if I’m late.” Kris said while wipe his face.

“So what is the important thing that you need to say?” Kris smiled to Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo saw that warm smiled, he doesn’t dare to tell that thing to Kris. How could he do that to someone that he love but he know he must brave to tell Kris what going on.

“K-kris..” Kris was sitting beside him while holding his hand. Then Kris turns his head and smiled to him. He slowly let go his hand from Kris hand.

“K-kris.. I-I.. ermm.. I want to break with you.” Kyungsoo spoke bravely but deep inside he was really weak.

Pang!! Kris can hear his heart broken into small pieces.

“What are you joking about, Soo?” Kris chuckled.

“I’m not joking. I’m serious. Kris please forgives me. I don’t really want to do this.  I love you from the bottom of my heart.” Kyungsoo start to cry because he can’t believe he said those things. He so cruel to Kris who was a very nice and sweet person. Kris doesn’t deserve.

“B-but why? There must be a reasons right?” Kris also starts to cry.

“My father forces me to marry Kai. I if I don’t want he will disown me. I love you and my parents. But I’m trapped between you and my parent. I have to choose my parents. I’m so sorry. ” This time Kyungsoo cried harder. Kris move toward him and hugged him.

“I’m sorry. I can’t do anything to protect your relationship. I’m really sorry.” Kyungsoo can stop crying.

The raining was fall heavily. It just like the rains knew what happened.

“K-kris I want to you knows that I really love you. You are the only one.” Kyungsoo then took the silver ring from his finger and hand it to Kris.

“I will always love you. As I promise, I love you always. No want can doubt that.”  Kyungsoo then walked away and disappear. Kris was really shocked. He even can move or talk to say anything to Kyungsoo.

“I will always love you too. He whispered in his heart. He knew that Kyungsoo don’t have any intention to do that to him. Kyungsoo love was pure to him. He knew that.

Kris was there alone under the tree with the rain which falling down hardly just like his tears.

________________________________________________________________

 

It almost a month after that incident. Kyungsoo always avoided form met with Kris because he knew he only can cry if he saw Kris. He really love Kris and he hope that will found someone that a better from him although he doesn’t want that person with Kris.

On the other side, Kris was really sad because he can see Kyungsoo although he has searched him everywhere. He just want to see Kyungsoo face although from far, he will very happy. He really desperate want to see Kyungsoo face.