chapter 11 ( FINAL)

On Rainy Day

“Doctor, how is my son? Is he alright?” Kai father asked the doctor.

“He is very critical now.” He replies.

Everyone who was at there, crying as hard they can. Kris was there too. When he heard that news he immediately go there because he knew kyungsoo will need him. Kyungsoo was by his side,crying and Kris was comforting him.

“Can I know who is Kyungsoo and Kris?” asked a nurse then Kyungsoo and Kris walked to her.

“The patient wants to meet both of you.” The nurse smile and both of them walked to meet Kai.

 

 

 

“Kai, I’m so sorry. This is my fault.” Kyungsoo was holding Kai hand.

“No. It’s not your fault. It my was fault. I’m sorry.” Kai said weakly.

“K-kris, kyungsoo. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t do this to both of you. Your love to each other is so pure. I-I’m sorry.”

“It ok. Don’t talk to much. Just rest,ok.” Kris said calmly.

“I don’t have enough time. I gonna die. Please forgive me. Want you granted my wish?” Kris and Kyungsoo nodded their head.

“I want both of you to live happily and love each other just like before. Kyungsoo , I will always love you.” Kai cried and then sudenlly..

“DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!” Kris yelled while Kyungsoo cried hardly.

“Please kai, don’t go. Please.” Kyungsoo said between his cried.It was too late Kai will never came back.

 

                                        **********************

It was almost 6 month after the bad incident. Kyungsoo still blamed himself that cause Kai to dead.  He keeps avoiding Kris but Kris keeps approaching him.  He really want be with Kris but he keep remind himself that their love cause the dead.

“Kyungsoo wait. We need to talk.” Kris yelled when he saw Kyungsoo who was running from his sight.

Kris ran quickly and grabbed Kyungsoo wrist.

“Let me go.”

“No, we need to talk.”

“Just go ahead. I don’t have plenty of time.”

“When you keep avoiding me?”

“I-I.. it not your problem.”

“Do you keep blaming yourself that you kill him?” Suddenly Kyungsoo crying.

“I kill him. It my fault.”

“It not your fault. It was fate. Kai will sad if you keep blaming yourself.” Kris hugged Kyungsoo to comforted him.

“Kai want both of us to live happy together and love each other” kris said.

“Do you still remember his wish?” Kyungsoo nodded his head.

“Why don’t you grant his wish? He will very happy.”

“But I’m not ready. Give me some time.”

“Ok, if that what you need.”

             **********************************

 

“Kai, I want you to know that I’m happy right now. I hope you happy too.” Kyungsoo was at Kai grave.

“I want you to know that I love you. You re my the best best friend I ever had. Thanks for presence in my life.”

“Hai, kai. It’s me Kris. I promise to you that I will protect and love Kyungsoo forever. I hope you happy there.”

After about few minutes they at the grave, it time for them to say goodbye. Kris and Kyungsoo walking hand in hand after say goodbye to Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry if this story too short but i hope you enjoy it. Thanks to those who subscribed,read and commented. i really appreciate it. thank you.