Chapter 2

On Rainy Day

 “To the garden again?” Chanyeol  said to Kris. Chanyeol and Kris were best friend since childhood and they were at same class every year.

“No” a simply answer for his friend.

“Then where?” Chanyeol asked again.

“Meet a beautiful angel who bright up my world.”  Kris smirked.

“who is that person? Do I know that person?” Chanyeol asked again. 

“No you don’t.  He is beautiful that your Baekhyun.” He smiled to his friend.

 “so that person is a boy?” Kris just nodded to answer the question.

“I guess he must be a cute boy, right?” said Chanyeol and Kris nodded.

“He has a beautiful smile and eyes.” Said Kris with a bright smiled.

“He so lucky” said Chanyeol

“Ya. He is so lucky. I really like him. No. I think I love him. I in love Chanyeol. He makes me go insane.” Said Kris who acted like a silly guy.

Chanyeol only smiled saw his best friend. He never saw his best friend so happy or maybe crazy this before. He also never saw Kris smiled brightly like that before.

                                                        **********

 “Hey, Kris. Let go to canteen.” Chanyeol said to Kris. He knows the answer is no but every day he will ask the same question. Kris never goes to the canteen. He hated crowded place. “No. I want to find my angel.” Kris answered.

“WOW. Really? If you find him bring him to the canteen so I can meet him. Ok” said Chanyeol excitedly. Kris just nodded and walked out from the classroom.

              His first destination was the garden. He walked to the garden while looking around if he saw Kyungsoo who was his angel somewhere around. He thought he was in love with kyungsoo at the first sight.  He liked kyungsoo smile and his big eyes. When he met kyungsoo that morning his feeling toward kyungsoo grew bigger. He can’t think anything because in his mind there only kyungsoo with his bright smile. He even can’t focus in the class just now because thinking of kyungsoo and want to meet him and become a close friend. Yes a close friend before he tells kyungsoo that he like him.

                                                                          ************

  “Hai baby. I miss u so  much. I can’t even focus in class because of you. You make me insane. You know.” Said chanyeol to baekhyun who was smiling to him.

“Really?” chanyeol only nodded.

“Try this sandwich. I make it for you. Special for you.” Baekhyun give the sandwich to Chanyeol.

“ermm..It so delicious.” Praised Chanyeol.

“Baby Soo, can you make that sandwich for me tomorrow? Said Kai to Kyungsoo. Kai like Kyungsoo almost a year but kyungsoo never liked him. Kai never give up flirting Kyungsoo because he really loves kyungsoo.

“Stop calling me baby soo. I’m not your baby.” Said kyungsoo.

“Ok,baby Soo. How about my sandwich will you make it for me” kai teased.

“I will make it if you stop calling me Baby Soo.”said kyungsoo certainly.

 “Ok. Promise?” kyungsoo just nodded.

“Guys, I have story to share. It’s a new and hot story.”  Baekhyun ,Kai and Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol.

“You guys know Kris right?” Chanyeol asked them and they nodded their head.

“But I’m not enthusiastic to hear that sorry.” Said Kai who holding Kyungsoo hand but Kyungsoo quickly pulled his hand.

“Just shut up Kai. Go on baby. Kyungsoo and I will hear your story.” Said Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

“Kris is in love.” Chanyeol said happily.

“With who? Who is that lucky girl?” asked Baekhyun.

“I don’t know. But that person is a boy not a girl. He met him in this morning.” Said Chanyeol.

“That boy is so lucky because he can melt Kris ice heart.” Said Baekhyun and Kyungsoo only smiled. Kyungsoo does not tell his friend that he has meet Kris. Kyungsoo does not know that “that person” who Kris likes is actually him.

                                                                               *********************************

“Hay, dude. Have you met your angel?” Said Chanyeol but Kris just shakes his head. He looked so disappointed.

“I have searched every corner of the school but I can’t him.” Kris said sadly. There only one place that Kris don’t go to search Kyungsoo that is canteen. He will never want go to the canteen, as he said he hated crowded place but that place was where Kyungsoo were.     

“I think there only one place that you don’t go. I think you know where is that place.” Chanyeol raise his left eyebrow.

“I know. Canteen .right?” Chanyeol nodded his head.

“ So, I guess tomorrow I will follow you to the canteen to find him.” Kris said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* that only for now. sorry if the story was short but i hope you enjoy it and sorry for my language if it worst.