Chapter 3

On Rainy Day

School was over so everyone was going home. When kyungsoo packed his stuffs, someone yelled called his name.

“Kyungsoo! Let go home. I drive you home. Ok” said Kai who stood next to the door of Kyungsoo classroom.

“Just go home first. I have to send this to my teacher.”

“I can wait you.” Kai smiled to Kyungsoo.

“Just go home now. I can walk home. It’s not far.”

“Really you don’t want me drive you home?”

“Ya. Just go home.”

“Ok. But remember tomorrow to bring me my sandwich or I will tell all the student in this school that you are my boyfriend.” Kai threaten Kyungsoo.

“Ok I make for you. A special one.”

“Thanks. I love you so much. Can’t wait tomorrow. Bye. I go home first. Take care of yourself ok.” Kai said happily. Kyungsoo just nodded.

                                                     **********

“Oh God. It rains. How I do I go home? My umbrella was with Kris.”kyungsoo mumbled alone. Kyungsoo sniffed.

“Better wait the rain stop raining or should I run under this weather.”

“Hay Kyungsoo. Why are you still at school?” Kris said to Kyungsoo when he saw Kyungsoo alonewho was hugging his body.

“I can’t go home it raining and why you are still here?”

“Nothing. I just wait at the class until all of the student go home then I’ll go home.”

“Then you should wait here until I go home.” Kris chuckled when he heard that statement.

“Not today. Let go home. I walk you home.”

“But it rains.”

“Never mind. I brought you umbrella along with me this morning because I want to send it back to you at your house when the class finish.”

“Oh. So let go home.” Kris opened the umbrella then they walked to house. Kyungsoo was holding Kris arm when they walk home. It makes Kris felt happy.

“I never know that you and I are study at the same school.” Kris said to start the conversation.

“You never want to talk or see other student that why you don’t noticed my existence.”

“I’m sorry because don’t not noticed your existence.”

“Never mind.” Kyungsoo smiled to Kris.

         When they arrived at Kyungsoo house the rain has stop raining. So, Kris handed back Kyungsoo umbrella to Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo. Can I walk with you tomorrow again? Walk to school. If you want but if you don’t want so it ok.”

“Sure. It will be great to walk with you.”

“And there one more thing. C-can I-I have your number so it easy to contact with you.” Kris said shyly. Then Kyungsoo give his number to Kris.

“I hope we can be best friend.”Kyungsoo said with a smile upon his face.

“I hope so” Kris replied. Deep inside Kris heart he hopes they can be more than just a best friend.

“So see you tomorrow. Bye.” Kris said to Kyungsoo.

                                                     **************

“zerttt.. zerttt..” Kyungsoo phone vibrated. Kyungsoo saw a message from unknown number. He opened the message.

“Hai Soo. It me, Kris.” A message from the unknown number was from Kris.

“Hai Kris.” he replied the message.

“So what time do you go to school tomorrow?” Kris sent a new message to Kyungsoo.

“6:30 am.”

“Ok. Tomorrow I’ll be in front your house before 6:30 am. So, goodnight, take care, sleep well and have a sweet dream.”

“Goodnight takes care, sleep well and have a sweet dream to you too.”